21:09, Tue 21 Jan
David Davis left us in a world of trouble then by giving it away to start a 'Boro break but what a challenge from Mrabti to win it back!

Crowley on.
Waggeh
Boro just chucking themselves to the floor at every opportunity now πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Marc Robert's is a titan of man. My captain.
Good call
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Waggeh
The beauty of it is he scores the same goal every time and there's nowt teams can do to stop him. Beast πŸ’ͺ🏻

This. But we rarely get the ball out wide in good positions to get crosses in. Can you imagine if we played with a view to peppering the oppos box with crosses.
21:10, Tue 21 Jan
Very unlucky to be taken off, I think he's had a great game and Crowley never seems to do it from the bench for some reason.
21:10, Tue 21 Jan
Waggeh
Very unlucky to be taken off, I think he's had a great game and Crowley never seems to do it from the bench for some reason.

Pep is an idiot
21:11, Tue 21 Jan
Should have been 2
21:11, Tue 21 Jan
Crowley been on for less than a minute and he's just played a peach of a ball to set up a 1v1.
21:12, Tue 21 Jan
Blues need a second
Waggeh
Boro just chucking themselves to the floor at every opportunity now πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Marc Robert's is a titan of man. My captain.

Him or Pedersen would be very good shouts.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Waggeh

Nor when he starts.
21:13, Tue 21 Jan
They seem more in this though tonight still an attacking threat.
21:13, Tue 21 Jan
Just can’t put a game to bed these days
21:14, Tue 21 Jan
Bluestaines
Waggeh

Nor when he starts.
Is that a serious post?
Crowley can play
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:14, Tue 21 Jan
Pedersen is turning into a top championship full back, has a brilliant attitude aswell, future captain.
Bluestaines
Waggeh

Nor when he starts.

Had a good first half against Cardiff, but like teams did with Jota, they man marked him second half and he was non existent, after that.