18:51, Wed 12 Feb
Juke said it as well
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:54, Wed 12 Feb
Probably a good thing they are now though. I feel a bit sorry for Pep. If this is correct, after what we have been told about Ren's interference, he looks as if nobody has any confidence in him and one wonders how much control he has ever had since he took over. And Paco gave up on it all for reasons nobody really knows.

At least now the players look like they have a bit of confidence and belief because around Xmas time it looked like he had lost them, and perhaps they needed to do this to get their own belief back?

I fear that it will all get changed around again in the summer once this season has petered out.
18:55, Wed 12 Feb
Jokanovic
18:59, Wed 12 Feb
Whoever it is, the really important thing is that are given complete control of all team related affairs including recruitment. Without interference. Otherwise nothing will really improve.
19:00, Wed 12 Feb
Still means diddly squat.

Any coach would want to see his players thrashing things out among themselves when the team is not performing.

The last thing you need is for them to just sit there waiting for instructions without thought.
19:01, Wed 12 Feb
But you said he'd dropped Dean for it. Why is Juke still starting?
😆😆
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:08, Wed 12 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
But you said he'd dropped Dean for it. Why is Juke still starting?
😆😆

Can you show me where I suggested that was why Dean had lost his place.

Pretty clear that was due to his suspension and the performances of Roberts and JCS.

I see on other posts that it is your practice to put words in the mouths of others to suit your arguments.
19:12, Wed 12 Feb
Dirty Bertie
Rab C Nesbitt
Dirty Bertie
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluenose_68
maybe we just dont need a manager at all. Seemingly the players have got it all in hand..you know what with them picking the team and the tactics and all...
Are you saying it didn’t happen?

Maybe those same players were deciding the tactics when results were going against us?

Or were they only responsible for the positives whilst, of course, the negatives were entirely Pep's fault?
Players shouldn’t be deciding tactics. End of

And only a player who has lost his place has claimed that they did.

Players will always discuss things amongst themselves and quite rightly so. That doesn't mean that they literally determine the tactics.

But if it suits your preconceived prejudice to interpret Dean's remarks in that way, then fine.
😉
They have actually said they decided to change tactics btw
19:12, Wed 12 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Juke said it as well

Any links?
19:14, Wed 12 Feb
Just my head apparently
19:22, Wed 12 Feb
He’s average at best I’m afraid.

Great recent form but the style is no better despite having much better players.

If we finish top half then he’s done the expected for the season I think.

I’ll credit him for changing things though.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
21:44, Wed 12 Feb
Meanwhile another defeat for St Garry. Against Luton.
21:45, Wed 12 Feb
Eff Garry. And Wednesday.
I want them relegated
22:12, Wed 12 Feb
I'd laugh if they went down, a 21 point deduction would be lovely..

There's something to be said for Pep when it comes to Monk though, crap without him again.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
07:57, Thu 13 Feb
Fat Buddha
Meanwhile another defeat for St Garry. Against Luton.

Interesting really, Garry got all the praise while all along, Pep was the brains behind the operation.

Wonder when Pep will get the full fans support, as some seem quite stubborn and need to grown up and appreciate what’s in front of them,