18:18, Tue 26 Dec
Mr Driscoll
gerry1875
I would make as many changes as possible at HT, not one of them players deserve to come out for the second half

Tbf, I don’t think you can blame the whole team. Anyone’s head would drop with that shower of a defence behind them.
We have offered nothing, defensively a shambles, Midfield very poor and up front just nothing, anyone of the players can be taken off and would have no cause for complaint, I have absolutely no faith in Sandersons leadership, he is a terrible player and only looks good when there is no one around him and he plays it across the back line

Absolute rubbish.

What has changed to take us from one of the best defences in the division to one of the worst. Not the players.
18:19, Tue 26 Dec
I’m glad it’s Boxing Day and I’m somewhat merry on the booze!
This would hurt a lot more if I was sober tbh.
There's no denying it, that was effin awful.
Up the feckin Blues
Shocking first half, Sanderson running away from the player to have an easy one on one, schoolboy defending.

How long do we stick with Rooney?
TR
18:21, Tue 26 Dec
Anyone else notice Rooney and co never seem to get very vocal on the touchline? That just me?
18:22, Tue 26 Dec
They will stick with Rooney because they won’t admit they got it wrong……this is another Zola as everyone has said. Ridiculous decision that will take us down
We all know what happens soon. Juke comes on and runs around doing nothing but heading the ball onto noone..instead of holding it up.

We need Donovan on.
Rags
Disagree JE had same set of lads in 6th

One of the signs of a decent manager is getting a team to play better and more effectively than the sum of the individuals.

Eustace was over-achieving - but all he got was loads calling him shite and negative.

Perhaps people will see now how wrong they were

I don't even mind people being mixed on eustace.

It's just baffling how they defend rooney whilst being mkxed on eustace. No logic to it at all.

If we didn't have these owners they would want him gone. It's just refusing to accept they got it wrong.

It's scarily zola part 2. Even when we play well we don't win half the time.
Jesus christ roberts
18:23, Tue 26 Dec
Great clearance
18:23, Tue 26 Dec
Harder to miss there than to score.
18:24, Tue 26 Dec
CastleBlue
Jesus christ roberts
How can you miss that?
Even I could have scored that
bbtl
Mr Driscoll
gerry1875
I would make as many changes as possible at HT, not one of them players deserve to come out for the second half

Tbf, I don’t think you can blame the whole team. Anyone’s head would drop with that shower of a defence behind them.
We have offered nothing, defensively a shambles, Midfield very poor and up front just nothing, anyone of the players can be taken off and would have no cause for complaint, I have absolutely no faith in Sandersons leadership, he is a terrible player and only looks good when there is no one around him and he plays it across the back line

Absolute rubbish.

What has changed to take us from one of the best defences in the division to one of the worst. Not the players.
We was in a false position to be fair and I was on about this game, I will stand by what I say about Sanderson though
...yep, has to do better than that😤