18:46, Tue 26 Dec
TaylorJay84
bluer than blues
TaylorJay84
Mr Driscoll
If the owners do the right thing before the weekend, tonight might just turn out to be the most positive point of this season.

This just ain’t sustainable unless he turns over 14 players in January because they ain’t doing it for him.
Writing is on the wall tbh for the owners!
They are smart men in business, unfortunately a football pitch isn’t spreadsheets!

That's a bit over the top. Writing may be on the wall for Rooney, for the owners this is a learning experience.

But bottom 6 and 9 pts from 39 is dreadful. I can't imagine they'll let him carry on too much longer unless he can string some wins together.

Not got a problem with the owners mate, so maybe I didn’t make my point clear, only issue I have is with the manager appointed, the players and the bloke responsible for it Garry Cook.

Ah okay, I hear you.
18:46, Tue 26 Dec
Burke can go back in Jan, as can Aiwu for me.
18:47, Tue 26 Dec
I think that’s a big hope. Very disappointing how fragile the team has been.
18:47, Tue 26 Dec
Bobharford
Stoke fans having a disco

Good goal by Stansfield might add some earth wind and fire to the disco
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
18:48, Tue 26 Dec
number8
Burke can go back in Jan, as can Aiwu for me.

I don't know why we keep putting Burke on, it's clear he doesn't have any end product at all
18:49, Tue 26 Dec
I watched a team last week give up a two goal lead... so you never know
18:50, Tue 26 Dec
Done more in 5 minutes than Miyoshi has in months.

Blimey .. Burke limbering up looks like he cleared enough Xmas pudding for the entire team

Okay ... i apologise to Burke ... he must have had about 15 layers on when he was warming up
LBN
18:51, Tue 26 Dec
imagine needing a goal and taking Stansfield off for Burke ffs
Good to see Keshi back!
I’ve got to hang onto some positives tonight
GG on to save the day 🙄
Looks like it was only Donovan and James that received the "no fear football" memo.
Start building a team around these two
18:52, Tue 26 Dec
Keshi looks like he has though 😳
18:53, Tue 26 Dec
If your a stoke fan you can't believe how you aren't 5-1 up.
18:54, Tue 26 Dec
Stoke player has the ball inside the box and has an age to decide what to do. Pathetic defending.
18:54, Tue 26 Dec
Keshi looks like he has though 😳

When the commentators say things like "Rooney will be pleased how the players have reacted to going three down" .... FFS .... we don't want to be three down in the first place !!

I'd like to go an entire season with the manager not seeing how players react to being three behind

(this is a criticism of commentators - not Rooney)