18:04, Tue 26 Dec
One of the most flat performances I have seen for some time.
Really shocking
bluenosezulu
HT: poor, just very poor. defensively we've been a shamble, sloppy passing and no signs of the club coming back in the game. no sign of fight.

Final score 0-4?
Bacuna should have been sent off there
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
TrickyBlue
He’s been told to play high, he was out of position but Roberts should never have tried to win a ball he had no chance of winning. Any competent CB would have known that if they didn’t get to the ball first then a simple lay off would mean they are through on goal, which is exactly what happened.
Colin Todd was brilliant at this. Frequently didn't challenge for the header, but always seemed to be in the correct place to get the 2nd ball.
Need Long back feck Sanderson off pathetic for that second absolutely pathetic there wasn't even an attempt to track towards the goalscorer just accepted he was gonna score .....lazy bastard
18:05, Tue 26 Dec
That was an atrocious half of "football".
18:05, Tue 26 Dec
I would make as many changes as possible at HT, not one of them players deserve to come out for the second half
18:06, Tue 26 Dec
These were meant to be 3 easy games. We will have 1 point going into the Bristol City game with 1 point and they won 4-1 away to Watford today.
18:06, Tue 26 Dec
If this doesn’t convince the owners to sack him, nothing will. He has to go.
18:07, Tue 26 Dec
Fair play you could have Guardiola managing this lot and they would be crap they are flecking useless
18:07, Tue 26 Dec
Dembele offers absolutely no support to Longelo.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:08, Tue 26 Dec
And I thought I'd wasted an afternoon in the worst possible way by watching Apollo 18 and Appointment With Death on Amazon prime. At least I'm warm with a glass of wine in front of me.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
Eustace was doing ok though.
This is crap.

We haven't seen any attacking threat so far, really frustrating after looking so dangerous against Plymouth.

Few subs needed at HT, just not Burke. He's useless too.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
Only Sunjic looks like he’s interested. The back four should feel ashamed of that performance tbf, Sanderson especially