18:08, Tue 26 Dec
Sick of this sorry excuse for a team. No bottle, eff off
18:09, Tue 26 Dec
One of the strangest things I've seen, sanderson actively running away from the ball to allow a one on one for the second goal.
Been really poor this has.
gerry1875
I would make as many changes as possible at HT, not one of them players deserve to come out for the second half

Tbf, I don’t think you can blame the whole team. Anyone’s head would drop with that shower of a defence behind them.
Sick to death of this dross we’ve been seeing for years now……new owners…..same crap……and the stadium is never full because of these idiots that own us and constantly make atrociously poor decisions.
18:10, Tue 26 Dec
No such thing as an ‘easy ‘ game
It sure has. Since we conceded it’s look like a collective nervous breakdown.
BlueSteve
These were meant to be 3 easy games. We will have 1 point going into the Bristol City game with 1 point and they won 4-1 away to Watford today.

It's relegation form. Has been since he took over.

Nathan jones talking more sense than anyone. Rather him in charge at this point.
18:13, Tue 26 Dec
Disagree JE had same set of lads in 6th
....Captain feck up struck again that half didn't he, what an atrocious performance, he needs to get the hook and give the armband to someone with a bit of oomph 😤
18:15, Tue 26 Dec
Mr Driscoll
gerry1875
I would make as many changes as possible at HT, not one of them players deserve to come out for the second half

Tbf, I don’t think you can blame the whole team. Anyone’s head would drop with that shower of a defence behind them.
We have offered nothing, defensively a shambles, Midfield very poor and up front just nothing, anyone of the players can be taken off and would have no cause for complaint, I have absolutely no faith in Sandersons leadership, he is a terrible player and only looks good when there is no one around him and he plays it across the back line
18:15, Tue 26 Dec
If you watch aiwu is out of pisition and makes no attemp to chase back, its bacuna who sprints back to try and catch gooch

Aiwu is a liability
18:16, Tue 26 Dec
Dembele offers no cover at all for Longelo. He was a pedestrian for the first, just jogging back

Sanderson’s effort to cover across for the second was an embarrassment

That’s just the tip of the iceberg. A pathetic first half. Just woeful
18:16, Tue 26 Dec
eddybluenose
Sick to death of this dross we’ve been seeing for years now……new owners…..same crap……and the stadium is never full because of these idiots that own us and constantly make atrociously poor decisions.

Calling them idiots, really!!! You clearly are blinkered.
18:17, Tue 26 Dec
Bobharford
Fair play you could have Guardiola managing this lot and they would be crap they are flecking useless

Remind me again where we were in the table before this chump was given the job.
The cold never bothered me anyway
18:18, Tue 26 Dec
Disagree JE had same set of lads in 6th

One of the signs of a decent manager is getting a team to play better and more effectively than the sum of the individuals.

Eustace was over-achieving - but all he got was loads calling him shite and negative.

Perhaps people will see now how wrong they were