19:10, Tue 26 Dec
27 goals conceded in 13 games. That's over 2 per game. Terrible. Even in our mini "it seems to be getting better" run, our defending was terrible. It's just shit.
Not often I'd say this about a player but he lacks desire. He's got the physical attributes to be effective but he hasn't got the heart.
Amy T
dorsetblue
Get Graham Potter in and give him the money to spend on players.

Shall we get Guardiola in while we’re at it?[/quot
....no because he has a job
dorsetblue
No excuse on this game too.
Stoke have been awful before this game.
Absolutely shite first half.
Be the same old Rooney slagging off the players after the game.

Sack Rooney. Get Graham Potter in and give him the money to spend on players.

The worst case scenario now is if they don't sack him and get a new manager in the next 5 days and instead allow Rooney to spend money on new players, new contracts etc. Maybe a miracle happens and he turns things right around but I don't believe in miracles - I'm a Blues fan, therefore a realist.
19:11, Tue 26 Dec
WR Blue
dorsetblue

The worst case scenario now is if they don't get a new manager in the next 5 days and allow Rooney to spend money on new players, new contracts etc. Maybe a miracle happens and he turns things right around but I don't believe in miracles - I'm a Blues fan, therefore a realist.

Hasn’t it already been said that we won’t be spending much, if anything, in Jan?
19:11, Tue 26 Dec
Amazing decision to replace our only goal threat with a brain dead road runner
19:12, Tue 26 Dec
dorsetblue

Potter and many of his professional colleagues have no interest in this sad dinosaur of a club……
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
19:13, Tue 26 Dec
We persist in playing totally suicidal tactics. It is SO obvious how to beat us, and yet game after game we do it. Only game we didn’t was Cardiff
That was obviously too pragmatic ( and successful)
Yet another game with the opposition manager is on the touchline, constantly directing and encouraging his players. Rooney always sits static on the bench and has a stroll forward a few times, presumably to have a talk fart, and then goes back to sit down.. he either don’t care or has given up
Bollocks.
number8
Amazing decision to replace our only goal threat with a brain dead road runner

😂
19:14, Tue 26 Dec
Whenever we start to show small signs of progress we follow it up with utter tripe. How long can this continue for?
19:15, Tue 26 Dec
This is all sad. I wouldn’t even say this is Wazza’s fault. How can we blame him for literally giving stoke a goal from our GK??

Donovan comes on and is probs the best player on the pitch. Youth player - says a lot.
Bacuna was crap. Okay great he scores a goal now and again but he is literally awful.

I was pro Rooney but I am loosing faith. We give Leicester a run for their money then we just play utter crap against stoke?? Players need to look in the mirror, especially for 10-20k a week. Shocking.
19:15, Tue 26 Dec
Quoting Carl "CJ" Johnson from GTA San Andreas: "Ah Shit, Here We Go Again"