19:15, Tue 26 Dec
Would have loved Schumacher as JE replacement originally.
Smart young manager he will do well at Stoke!
Been there a week, a team that’s won once in 9, they looked comfortable tbh, we look an absolute mess.
Where do we go from here, dear o dear.
19:16, Tue 26 Dec
number8
Amazing decision to replace our only goal threat with a brain dead road runner

And didn’t he do the same v Plymouth? (Admittedly we were in front then. But still a pretty bizarre decision; even if he was thinking of saving Stansfield’s legs for tonight).
19:17, Tue 26 Dec
2 steps forward 3 steps back under WR sadly. That was as bad as any under his tenure. Don’t know where we go from here tbh.
TaylorJay84
Would have loved Schumacher as JE replacement originally.
Smart young manager he will do well at Stoke!
Been there a week, a team that’s won once in 9, they looked comfortable tbh, we look an absolute mess.
Where do we go from here, dear o dear.

Halesowen Town would have looked comfortable tonight tbh
Rooney and his team look useless.

But some of them players we have are just shocking!!!!
I have to say that there has been many a time over the years where I've watched Blues on boxing day or new year's day and most of the team look like they are more overfed and hungover than myself and the other fans, hence they have played poorly and had their asses handed to them. It's like some kind of horrible tradition.
19:18, Tue 26 Dec
We've got two world class defenders who won't coach defending because they don't like it.

Most laughable thing I've ever heard in football.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:20, Tue 26 Dec
I really wanted this to work, but it’s become untenable now, I don’t know how we move forward with WR.

Shame because I actually really like him, but there’s nothing sustainable to be positive about, we look totally devoid of structure. He has to go.

But I must add, some of our players are an utter disgrace to the shirt, I’d happily see a few of these never play for us again after what they’ve served up.
19:21, Tue 26 Dec
Can someone explain to me why Stansfield and Dembele, our two biggest threats from a terrible performance, were substituted? Confused from Shanghai
19:21, Tue 26 Dec
bluer than blues
27 goals conceded in 13 games. That's over 2 per game. Terrible. Even in our mini "it seems to be getting better" run, our defending was terrible. It's just shit.

We have Stockholm syndrome. So shit has it been that we played up a plucky performance against Leicester in which we could have easily conceded 5 or 6. Everyone is so desperate to be positive that we are treating slivers of light as beacons of hope. I just don’t see proper progress, we’ve just been turned over by a team with a qualified manager and aside from a decent start it never felt like we’d win.

I was there today and things got quite moody quite quickly, not a great incentive to drop another £72 for two tickets.
19:22, Tue 26 Dec
Stokes first league win at St Andrews in 35 years.
2 wins in 13 games for WR.
From 6th to 19th.

Aiwu, Roberts, Sanderson all terrible tonight, thought we missed Bielik in midfield. Our biggest problem is we are so easy to score against.
Really not convinced with Rooney, we went for a big name instead of a good manager.
19:32, Tue 26 Dec
PremierBlues
Stokes first league win at St Andrews in 35 years.
2 wins in 13 games for WR.
From 6th to 19th.

Aiwu, Roberts, Sanderson all terrible tonight, thought we missed Bielik in midfield. Our biggest problem is we are so easy to score against.
Really not convinced with Rooney, we went for a big name instead of a good manager.

Some will argue We are still progressing in line with the glorious plan.
But really it is to the end of the road where joy will evaporate and huge sorrow prevail. Having been out the top flight for the longest period ever in the club’s history excluding war years, We are witnessing the sad rapid demise, not just wallowing slowly into cesspit bogs of despair but into quick sand with the suction of unimaginable magnitude and ferociousness . There is no way back!
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
19:34, Tue 26 Dec
Lose to Bristol and he’s got to go immediately after.

Forget all this giving him a window or two etc, there is no evidence anywhere to suggest he will do any better with better players. The substitutions again are baffling beyond belief. This is becoming incredibly depressing, again.

Let’s cut our losses, get in a proper manager and build towards next season. We deserve better and so do the owners themselves.
19:37, Tue 26 Dec
I'm just numb.

It's one big gamble now to allow Rooney to spend money in January when realistically it will only be 2 or 3 players leaving the rest of the squad who are clearly not playing for him.

This may relegate us or be the start of the foundation we need.
Worry it's relegation.
19:41, Tue 26 Dec
I posted earlier in the week that I thought he was perhaps turning it round . It has now become glaringly obvious that even after watching this crap since Ken Leek I know absolutely feck all about the game .

Get rid of him before he gets rid of us !