17:49, Tue 26 Dec
Stoke who have been under a new manager for less than a week look absolutely comfortable compared to us.
Flat performance, absolute mess so far today.
17:49, Tue 26 Dec
Kym
Kym
CastleBlue
At no point do we ever look comfortable defensively. 100% the way we set up and it's ridiculous we aren't changing things.

I'm afraid it's an agree from me. You'd think with Cole and O'Shea on the coaching team they'd be a lot better than under the previous regime...

This is what I was really looking forward to, alongside many others I think - world class defenders teaching our defenders how to defend
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
17:50, Tue 26 Dec
Roberts looks like he had a good Christmas…
Beyond a Boundary
Rooney's defensive masterclass continues

World class don't forget.

Absolute shambles.

Yet again.
The cold never bothered me anyway
People will be falling over themselves to tell you that they aren't defensive coaches, like that remotely matters.

They were world class defenders, they should be able to teach people now to defend.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:51, Tue 26 Dec
Are we playing Man City rather than a team who haven't won for 9 games?
Amazing what hiring a decent manager can do. It’s okay though, wazza will get it right in league 1 👍🏻
TaylorJay84
Stoke who have been under a new manager for less than a week look absolutely comfortable compared to us.

A new manager has came in and played to their strengths?

It will never catch on.
17:52, Tue 26 Dec
Just stick your fingers in your ears and remember that 30 minute spell against Ipswich.

He's feckin useless.
17:54, Tue 26 Dec
Amy T
Given up and put Burnley vs Liverpool on. May as well watch an actual football match

Yep same. In the past I'd be furious but I just don't give a toss anymore.
Would feel the same even if we dropped out the championship.
Years and years of utter dross.
The problem is where Aiwu is playing. Way ahead of the ball when they’ve come down that side 4 times already. Scored 2 and should have had 2 more. It’s pathetic
CastleBlue
TaylorJay84

A new manager has came in and played to their strengths?

It will never catch on.

I wouldn’t say Alex Neil plays the football they are today or sets a team up like that.
I’ve seen lads down the park move the ball quicker than we do, it’s plodding walking pace.
As for the defensive stuff it’s basics with no accountability or leadership in that back line whatsoever.
17:55, Tue 26 Dec
that 2nd goal is about the most disgraceful you will ever see a professional team concede
17:56, Tue 26 Dec
Bluubalders
The problem is where Aiwu is playing. Way ahead of the ball when they’ve come down that side 4 times already. Scored 2 and should have had 2 more. It’s pathetic
Agreed. Aiwu seems to be too far advaned. When is Drameh fit?
17:58, Tue 26 Dec
All I want is a football team to be proud of but I/we get this!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!