Comeback starts here.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
18:43, Tue 26 Dec
Brilliant play.
18:43, Tue 26 Dec
bluer than blues
TaylorJay84
Mr Driscoll
If the owners do the right thing before the weekend, tonight might just turn out to be the most positive point of this season.

This just ain’t sustainable unless he turns over 14 players in January because they ain’t doing it for him.
Writing is on the wall tbh for the owners!
They are smart men in business, unfortunately a football pitch isn’t spreadsheets!

That's a bit over the top. Writing may be on the wall for Rooney, for the owners this is a learning experience.

But bottom 6 and 9 pts from 39 is dreadful. I can't imagine they'll let him carry on too much longer unless he can string some wins together.

Not got a problem with the owners mate, so maybe I didn’t make my point clear, only issue I have is with the manager appointed, the players and the bloke responsible for it Garry Cook.
18:44, Tue 26 Dec
Fantastic by Donovan there
1-3 ...

No-one can fault Bacuna's determination tonight .... great play by Donovan ....Stansfield buries it
Unless Rooney, Cole and O'Shea are replaced IMMEDIATELY, WE WILL BE RELEGATED !!!

The owners MUST act NOW !!!
Brilliant play from Donovan.

Too little too late unfortunately
That was fantastic from Donavon wish that he'd have been able to finish it himself. Great little player.
He's looked better than the rest of them already.
The cold never bothered me anyway
Done more in 5 minutes than Miyoshi has in months.
18:45, Tue 26 Dec
Rags
1-3 ...

No-one can fault Bacuna's determination tonight .... great play by Donovan ....Stansfield buries it

Get another we got a chance, Stoke aren’t even any good which sticks in my craw even more tonight!
18:46, Tue 26 Dec
Done more in 5 minutes than Miyoshi has in months.

Blimey .. Burke limbering up looks like he cleared enough Xmas pudding for the entire team