09:54, Thu 4 Jan
Posting this - not as a push for Mowbray to get the job - but because it cropped up as a link when i was reading summat last night - so i watched it.

What an absolutely lovely, human being he is.

09:59, Thu 4 Jan
He is a good guy with a good track record. I'd be happy with him.
10:00, Thu 4 Jan
Top bloke- would be chuffed if he's our next manager.
10:00, Thu 4 Jan
I don’t think I’d ever be disappointed at this level to appoint him

Plays good stuff, seems a nice bloke though he does whistle when he breathes.

Sensible pick if it happens
10:01, Thu 4 Jan
He’s a very nice man, he’s been through a hell of a lot in his life, has perspective and is extremely emotionally intelligent. He’s also proven at this level and builds progressive teams. We could do a lot worse.
10:03, Thu 4 Jan
Only listened upto his values he gained from his parents but he is a lovely human being.
Sounds soppy but I’d be proud to call him our gaffer. Been through loads in his life but is definitely one of the good ones. Footballs version of Tam
Tony Fantastico
Baggies and Sunderland fans loved him
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
He’s a very nice man, he’s been through a hell of a lot in his life, has perspective and is extremely emotionally intelligent. He’s also proven at this level and builds progressive teams. We could do a lot worse.
Didn’t you say Potter would be coming here mate?
Btw agree with your words on Mowbray
Tony Fantastico
10:04, Thu 4 Jan
Yeah I'd be happy with him, think he is v good.
10:08, Thu 4 Jan
I think he'd be a good choice for us. In terms of man management and playing style he would not be any sort of compromise. Would be a good appointment on an 18-month initial deal with the right incentives.
10:10, Thu 4 Jan
Given we haven’t got the patience to hold on to anyone for more than half an hour we shouldn’t be doling out long contracts. Are we still paying the old coaches as well as managers?
10:11, Thu 4 Jan
Kane (NorthBSHA) on twitter saying it's Mowbray.

Usually isn't far off. I like it personally, think he's the best option outside of the big coups. Hopefully comes true!
10:12, Thu 4 Jan
Yeah, I'd be happy with Mowbray. He wouldn't excite me like a Cooper or dare I say it the Rooney appointment did in some ways.

But he's a safe pair of hands and he'd be a very sensible progression in style of football from a Eustace or a Rowett.
10:13, Thu 4 Jan
Loved tha bastard to start with…if this is true I’ll be quite overcome
10:14, Thu 4 Jan
He’d be my second choice behind Cooper. Tbf I only really want Cooper or Mowbray.