10:49, Thu 4 Jan
Hi Ashley
Tony Fantastico
10:49, Thu 4 Jan
Spike
Rab C Nesbitt
I’d disagree it ain’t sexy. I’m ready to empty tbh

I'm keeping my sock dry until I see him on The Kop with a scarf munching a packet of Revels and blowing on his cup of tea because it's too hot.
I can definitely see that with the cup of tea 😁😁😁
I think he’d be a Dairy Milk man though. Possibly extra strong mints

You won't believe what i've got ... he's on here

10:50, Thu 4 Jan
Interestingly just before the Sunderland game, I was flying home from abroad and sat next to a Sunderland season ticket holder, who asked about Rooney and I asked about Mowbray. Her comments were that he's good and well liked, but doesn't appear to have a plan B, so if plan A doesn't work, the game's lost, but was overall happy with him and his football.

I'd take that. Think with him in charge we'll probably finish mid-table this year, and I would be very interested to see him with a revamped squad in the summer too. Had little off field structure at Blackburn and did a solid job with them, Sunderland recruit young saleable assets but I don't think they absolutely nail their recruitment either, yet he got them playing well and in the top 6.

He'll do a job for us and when he leaves, I'm fairly confident we'll be in a better position than we are currently. Solid. Up the blues.
10:51, Thu 4 Jan
[www.theguardian.com]

I would be very happy if Mowbray were to get the job.
10:53, Thu 4 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Hi Ashley

πŸ˜‚
10:53, Thu 4 Jan
Rags
Spike
Rab C Nesbitt
I’d disagree it ain’t sexy. I’m ready to empty tbh

I'm keeping my sock dry until I see him on The Kop with a scarf munching a packet of Revels and blowing on his cup of tea because it's too hot.
I can definitely see that with the cup of tea 😁😁😁
I think he’d be a Dairy Milk man though. Possibly extra strong mints

You won't believe what i've got ... he's on here

Ha 😁
How did you find that?
Tony Fantastico
Fat Buddha CBE
Marvellous
Tony Fantastico
10:59, Thu 4 Jan
Let's hope he's with us at Hull on Saturday.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:03, Thu 4 Jan
He's a jaffa cake man apparently.

Best option out there I think, would have liked Ralph but Mowbray ticks nearly every box.
Rab C Nesbitt
Fat Buddha CBE
Marvellous

Sounds like Terry Cooper, reading that. Which is the biggest compliment I could give someone. Still my favourite ever manager.
Rab C Nesbitt
Waggeh
Yeah, I'd be happy woth Mowbray. He wouldn't excite me like a Cooper or dare I say it the Rooney appointment did in some ways.

But he's a safe pair of hands and he'd be a very sensible progression in style of football from a Eustace or a Rowett.
And unite people which is vital right now. I’d be over the moon

Think this is a big point - how could anyone not like this appointment? might stop the toxicity we've witnessed recently.
Up the feckin Blues
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Rab C Nesbitt
Fat Buddha CBE
Marvellous

Sounds like Terry Cooper, reading that. Which is the biggest compliment I could give someone. Still my favourite ever manager.
That was our time mate. A stress free world. I wanted them to play 7 times a week
Tony Fantastico
Is this happening then?
Rab C Nesbitt
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Rab C Nesbitt
Fat Buddha CBE
Marvellous

That was our time mate. A stress free world. I wanted them to play 7 times a week

Yep. The 80% of my life I now spend stressing about whatever was entirely spent thinking about football. Happy days.