Mowbray would be the sensible choice, I'm all for it. Would stop a lot of bitching amongst fans I imagine and more importantly a good manager.
Wazball
Also mentions Lampard and Nathan Jones

Christ.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Just read article. They would never go down the Lampard route, no chance
12:08, Thu 4 Jan
Wazball
Talks today apparently

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Nice.
12:09, Thu 4 Jan
Talks today apparently

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Talks there about senior players expressing an opinion .... well Juke played for Mowbray at Boro didn't he ?
Nikola Zigic
Wazball

Christ.

And Heckenbottom, which I didn’t see in the article but is in the mail reporters tweet.
Gazball?
12:13, Thu 4 Jan
I remember his baggies team playing really nice football. I think had some personal stuff a few years back and he handled it brilliantly, a thumbs up from me.
12:18, Thu 4 Jan
Wazball
Nikola Zigic
Wazball

Christ.

And Heckenbottom, which I didn’t see in the article but is in the mail reporters tweet.

Just throwing sht at a wall to see what sticks in my opinion, that article is.
12:19, Thu 4 Jan
Yeah good manager for albion. Got promoted playing nice football. Tried to stick with it in the prem too but didn't go too well

Always rated him and would like him here if Cooper doesn't want it
12:21, Thu 4 Jan
It’s clearly still very early stages if there’s this many names. Don’t think we’ll hear soemthing his week tbh.
Gazball?
PJ1
12:22, Thu 4 Jan
A calm, reassuring, nurturing, more than capable manager is exactly what we need at this moment. A perfect fit for us, please let it happen
"Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs"
12:38, Thu 4 Jan
PJ1
He's been the manager we've needed for the last 10 years. Bad luck, bad timing and probably a lack of ambition/funds have meant we could never bring him in - hopefully we can this time, it's a massive yes from me.
12:55, Thu 4 Jan
...surely him knowing Cadbury are one of our partners is enough to seal the deal, he could have as much Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner chocolate as he wanted 😤
13:04, Thu 4 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Rab C Nesbitt
Fat Buddha CBE
Marvellous

Sounds like Terry Cooper, reading that. Which is the biggest compliment I could give someone. Still my favourite ever manager.
That was our time mate. A stress free world. I wanted them to play 7 times a week

Started going in 1991 but regularly under cooper. Funnily enough I said to the bloke next to me last week that I loved it and enjoyed it more back then than I do now even though we were absolutely shit
13:15, Thu 4 Jan
Some of my favourite times mate. Terracing, my early years on the piss, Rodgerson to Gleghorn. Marvellous
Tony Fantastico