Kumars Fashion Sense
Is this happening then?

No idea, it's just a discussion on a fans forum. Might be, might not.
Up the feckin Blues
11:13, Thu 4 Jan
I’d be happy with him, seems the most realistic best of the bunch option.
Mowbray's gone odds on at 5 different bookies from 5 or 6-1 this morning, definitely more than an odd tenner affecting his odds currently.
Rab C Nesbitt
Fat Buddha CBE
Marvellous

Sounds like Terry Cooper, reading that. Which is the biggest compliment I could give someone. Still my favourite ever manager.

Wouldn’t disagree but would go further, the younger generation will experience the enjoyment the old feckers had in the Jim Smith era.
I would LOVE it to be Mowbray. I’ve always admired how his teams play, and him as a person. Someone else said it earlier……if I’d have thought when we played Sunderland a few weeks ago that we might be able to get him in I’d have been ecstatic
11:42, Thu 4 Jan
[www.theguardian.com]

I would be very happy if Mowbray were to get the job.

"Benítez has always cautioned about much of football being “a lie”, but he made it clear Mowbray was someone who could be trusted."

That's a VERY positive article - i'm going all in on wanting Mowbray now
11:44, Thu 4 Jan
Ha 😁
How did you find that?

I was working through the night - end of month accounts - and i lined up a load of Mowbray interviews to play in the background cos i realised i didn't know as much about him as i should ....... and that one was just on the list - and i laughed loudly when you asked the specific question that i knew i had the answer to
11:45, Thu 4 Jan
I like the idea of Mowbray.
11:46, Thu 4 Jan
👍
Tony Fantastico
11:47, Thu 4 Jan

That's MORE than excellent
Tam
11:51, Thu 4 Jan
Seems like a really decent chap, with a good reputation and a wealth of experience. I'd like him at Blues, and I can't imagine that many would be too upset if he joined us.
Make Blues Great Again
11:53, Thu 4 Jan
Tam
Seems like a really decent chap, with a good reputation and a wealth of experience. I'd like him at Blues, and I can't imagine that many would be too upset if he joined us.

I would hope that given his "realism" and deep rooted working class background and pragmatism then he would make a good fit for us Brummies.

Let's be honest - we hate "too flash"

Let Knighthead look after the brand and Mowbray look after the football
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Mowbray's gone odds on at 5 different bookies from 5 or 6-1 this morning, definitely more than an odd tenner affecting his odds currently.

Looks like a few people have heard something, went for 2-1 odds 10 minutes ago and shortened to 4/6 by the time i'd logged in

[www.oddschecker.com]
Talks today apparently

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
Gazball?
Also mentions Lampard and Nathan Jones
Gazball?