18:22, Thu 4 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
sheffield blue
What's worrying me slightly is, what if he is offered the job and turns it down, reading this thread there will be one or two very disappointed blues fans, me included.

I have to admit, me too now.
Yeah and me. We’ll cope though.
I truly believe the future is bright

I love your positive attitude. I’m not at that stage of being a blues fan just yet 🤣👍🏻
Tam
18:25, Thu 4 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
sheffield blue
What's worrying me slightly is, what if he is offered the job and turns it down, reading this thread there will be one or two very disappointed blues fans, me included.

I have to admit, me too now.
Yeah and me. We’ll cope though.
I truly believe the future is bright

Yes, of course - I agree. With Mowbray, I think the the thing that I'd be most disappointed about (if he doesn't come here) is that he seems like such a nice chap, and that counts for a lot, with the obvious proviso that he's good at his job.
Make Blues Great Again
18:29, Thu 4 Jan
Tam
He’s a players manager. Just what this bunch needs. They need to find some confidence.

I’d be more than happy with him. Might not do it for some of the younger lot but would get rid of the toxicity from day 1.

We then need a few results cause that’s what always determines things.
19:45, Thu 4 Jan
Watched that and it would be good to have a common sense manager. Think he would sort out the players.
Would be good to have him with a younger man to groom.
19:51, Thu 4 Jan
Freddie Pickering
Watched that and it would be good to have a common sense manager. Think he would sort out the players.

Don’t need any of those going’s on at our club Fred..
He brings integrity,wisdom and love.

Just what this Club needs.

He will bring the whole thing together.
19:54, Thu 4 Jan
Got a great, craggy-looking face too. You could imagine him on a footballers' cigarette card from the 1950s.
20:20, Thu 4 Jan
theAtlas
Freddie Pickering

Don’t need any of those going’s on at our club Fred..

Very good old boy.
22:11, Thu 4 Jan
I actually think if he comes he'll be one of the best managers we've had in recent times.

Probably means we'll sack him when we're 12 points ahead of 7th place with 5 games to go next season
23:14, Thu 4 Jan
Reminds me of Jim Smith.... another - not a media starlet... TM would be another boring bloke from up north according to that Media.

THANK YOU RAGS

I've watched the interview throughout... I would suggest that those who gave up after 10 minutes, start taking a serious interest in Blues.

I have always respected TM from a distance... thought he employed the manager bounce
effectictly.. never knew why was sacked so often..??????

Having watched Rags link...PLEASE WATCH IT FULLY...I understand.
We do not need Superstar Managers... we need "PROPER MANAGERS"

I truly hope we get TM....
17:41, Fri 5 Jan
Reminds me of Jim Smith.... another - not a media starlet... TM would be another boring bloke from up north according to that Media.

THANK YOU RAGS

I've watched the interview throughout... I would suggest that those who gave up after 10 minutes, start taking a serious interest in Blues.

I have always respected TM from a distance... thought he employed the manager bounce
effectictly.. never knew why was sacked so often..??????

Having watched Rags link...PLEASE WATCH IT FULLY...I understand.
We do not need Superstar Managers... we need "PROPER MANAGERS"

I truly hope we get TM....

Completely agree with you
17:48, Fri 5 Jan
For those that haven’t seen this, it’s brilliant. A manager with personality!

[x.com]
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
19:43, Fri 5 Jan
I'll preface this post by saying I'd be very happy with Mowbray. Nevertheless, I thought this was an interesting vid from a Sunderland fan with his take on why TM was sacked (decent tactical analysis):

13:06, Sun 7 Jan
I wonder how that bloke will feel in 6 months time though