17:51, Sat 13 Jan
Hogan - 2 in his last 35 league games. Wasn’t awful today, but we have to move on from him quickly

Stansfield - not a winger - I’ve yet to see any evidence his best position is not the number 9

Crowd - the GERRIT FORWARD brigade were out in force today - Beilik getting dogs abuse for the crime of keeping the ball and trying to instil some control in the proceedings.
17:52, Sat 13 Jan
Dembele’s finishing.

Thought Myoshi had very little impact today.

It’s early days in the TM, I’m sure players will be looking much better collectively in a few weeks time.
17:54, Sat 13 Jan
So predictable, Hogan wasn't bad but you still call him out as a negative. Get a new tune and support the team ffs.
17:55, Sat 13 Jan
Hogan might argue he’s not getting the service, Stansfield too.

Could see TM getting frustrated on the sideline, when we were looking for an equaliser and passing it along the back, defenders not sure where to pass it for a breakaway.
17:56, Sat 13 Jan
Bielik keeps the ball far too long. It takes him much longer to see obvious passes than Sunjic/JJ.
17:56, Sat 13 Jan
Negatives- passing backwards and sideways and backwards.
As a Gerrit Forward brigade member I would dock the wages of my players if they play a backwards pass when not under pressure unless winning and obviously wasting time at the end of the match.
We should learn to play forwards. Our aim should be to rip the net to pieces.
17:57, Sat 13 Jan
Interesting that you chose those two players as negatives when we looked way worse without them.

Hogan was great today.
Gazball?
17:59, Sat 13 Jan
Mozball
Interesting that you chose those two players as negatives when we looked way worse without them.

Hogan was great today.

I feel sorry for Stansfield every time he’s not playing centre forward
18:01, Sat 13 Jan
The back four and Bielik/Sunjic are far too laboured on the ball. They don't move the ball quick enough which is why there's never any space or free players to pass forward to.

Mowbray wants his teams switching play quickly and I'm sure this will happen in time.
He doesnt like playing centre forward so you can save your sympathy.

He should be in 10 rather than wide though.
Tom TheProject Brady
Bielik keeps the ball far too long. It takes him much longer to see obvious passes than Sunjic/JJ.
Bielik moves the ball to slowly.
18:02, Sat 13 Jan
BlueFradge
So predictable, Hogan wasn't bad but you still call him out as a negative. Get a new tune and support the team ffs.

2 in 35. I moaned when Eustace had him upfront and his best striker shoved out wide. Not blaming Mowbray, he will figure Hogan out in a couple of weeks just like Rooney did
18:04, Sat 13 Jan
Set Dembele up twice today, should have had 2 assists, Hogan had a good game, your agenda is clear
18:05, Sat 13 Jan
HackneyBlue

I’ve seen this reported - I’m not denying it, I’ve just never seen a quote from him saying this. From what I’ve seen, he’s a centre forward who comes alive infront of goal - I don’t see what he brings as a 10, or out wide

Maybe with a decent striker infront of him he might show more
18:05, Sat 13 Jan
HackneyBlue

Confusing choice as Miyoshi is better at 10. I'd be tempted to go with Roberts wide and Stansfield at 10.