17:28, Sun 14 Jan
And with more places to park, which in your case is why you’re struggling to park at 2.00pm
Tony Fantastico
17:55, Sun 14 Jan
- Queues to get into the Tilton at kick off were awful again. People could see the fireworks but were stranded.

- Queues for a drink at half time as bad as ever, and the beer is pitiful when you do get it

Cooke said to judge him on match day experience and it's still really poor. Needs sorting.
18:11, Sun 14 Jan
Dirty Bertie
The biggest negative for me was the unavailability of parking.

Arrived in Herbert Road at 2.00 pm and at 2.55 was still looking for a space and getting further and further away from the ground.

As I suffer with arthritis in both knees and hips the idea of a brisk walk to St Andrews from beyond Muntz St was dismissed as, in any event, I still wasn't parked and I would have missed around 25 minutes. So I wrote off the £30 cost of my ticket and headed back home.

And then I read that the crowd was only 21,000.

Sadly living in rural Leicestershire public transport is not an option so that after 66 years may well be the end of my days visiting St Andrews.

Just dump it in the middle of the road or on the pavement at the end of Herbert road. Its a free for all down there, breakers yards have taken over the roads

All those parked cars you see around Jenkins St are scrap and there for parts

Chance you might have various parts of your car missing though
18:18, Sun 14 Jan
NouCamp
Dirty Bertie
The biggest negative for me was the unavailability of parking.

Arrived in Herbert Road at 2.00 pm and at 2.55 was still looking for a space and getting further and further away from the ground.

As I suffer with arthritis in both knees and hips the idea of a brisk walk to St Andrews from beyond Muntz St was dismissed as, in any event, I still wasn't parked and I would have missed around 25 minutes. So I wrote off the £30 cost of my ticket and headed back home.

And then I read that the crowd was only 21,000.

Sadly living in rural Leicestershire public transport is not an option so that after 66 years may well be the end of my days visiting St Andrews.

Just dump it in the middle of the road or on the pavement at the end of Herbert road. Its a free for all down there, breakers yards have taken over the roads

Chance you might have various parts of your car missing though

I am not exaggerating when I say that I spent 8 minutes getting through that stretch.

Never mind double parked they were triple parked at the kerbside with more and more cars constantly adding to the impasse. Absolutely crazy.
18:20, Sun 14 Jan
Sunik
- Queues to get into the Tilton at kick off were awful again. People could see the fireworks but were stranded.

- Queues for a drink at half time as bad as ever, and the beer is pitiful when you do get it

Cooke said to judge him on match day experience and it's still really poor. Needs sorting.
Turnstiles are shut at Cattell Road and Tilton entrances. Absolute farce tbh
Tony Fantastico
18:36, Sun 14 Jan
Sunik

Was in kop yesterday for 1st time in yrs ( I usually go in Main stand or GMU\GML)
Not comfortable at all

The horizontal gangway splitting the front half of the kop from the back from absolutely chocca block at HT. It took me a good 5 mins to shuffle along to the area under the stand which was also packed and a huge queue for the toilet which almost stretched back into the ground.

The same at FT. Shuffled along gangway for minutes to get out and people walking in both directions. I guess there is not a lot that you can do but wouldn't fancy that every home game. The GM and main stand is a breeze compared to the kop from what i saw yesterday
Bordesley not Small Heath
Sunik

Was in kop yesterday for 1st time in yrs ( I usually go in Main stand or GMU\GML)
Not comfortable at all

The horizontal gangway splitting the front half of the kop from the back from absolutely chocca block at HT. It took me a good 5 mins to shuffle along to the area under the stand which was also packed and a huge queue for the toilet which almost stretched back into the ground.

The same at FT. Shuffled along gangway for minutes to get out and people walking in both directions. I guess there is not a lot that you can do but wouldn't fancy that every home game. The GM and main stand is a breeze compared to the kop from what i saw yesterday

Its crazy how many people migrate from the Tilton to the Kop concessions and toilets via that gang way

Should put the gate back in place
19:23, Sun 14 Jan
Sunik

And there you go again deliberately misspelling our CEO's name. You have been pulled up by a few others other than me. Time to let it go now
19:25, Sun 14 Jan
Isn't this Brownie/Gary Rowett on the wind-up?