01:12, Sun 14 Jan
Just watched their 2nd goal back, good cross aside, Sanderson basically lets the scorer run into the box and then gets wrong side of him. In addition, as has been said he doesn’t seem to be much of a captain either. Problem is who replaces him as captain, and who comes in to replace him in the side, as aiwu is no better.
05:42, Sun 14 Jan
What makes the 2nd goal really bad for Sanderson, is that he could see where Lowe, wanted the ball but was just too slow to react.

I have faith in TM, to sort out our defence as we can’t continue to concede two or more goals every week.
06:51, Sun 14 Jan
B_C_F_C
Hagley Blue
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
Rab C Nesbitt
blueboyblue
Thongs
4-2-3-1

The 2 hrs it took to drive 7 miles home

The absolute state of Birmingham. Litter and filth everywhere

Biggest queue for a half time piss in a long time too

The Kop concourse is on the verge of being a crush at times. Also, even thou a row of seats of have been removed it feels as congested as ever.
Because a row has been moved but the stand is a few yards shorter than it was

A row has not been removed!

It was whilst initial work was going on - but concourse has been returned to its former narrowness..
There were 18 rows. Now there’s 17. Trust me. That’s one row less.

I was on the back row of the Kop Lower and its row 18.

Thank you...

ans just for certainty... you can buy tickets for rows 1-18 in the Lower Kop for Tuesday - Hull in the cup... 😉
Apologies then. I’m back row of the Tilton lower and it’s row 17. Didn’t realise there was an extra row on the Kop but presume it’s where the metal rail is behind me. The stand has been built shorter though which will affect leg room. The gap from pitch to the Kop is now a couple of yards wider
Tony Fantastico
10:34, Sun 14 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
Hagley Blue
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
Rab C Nesbitt
blueboyblue
Thongs
4-2-3-1

The 2 hrs it took to drive 7 miles home

The absolute state of Birmingham. Litter and filth everywhere

Biggest queue for a half time piss in a long time too

The Kop concourse is on the verge of being a crush at times. Also, even thou a row of seats of have been removed it feels as congested as ever.
Because a row has been moved but the stand is a few yards shorter than it was

A row has not been removed!

It was whilst initial work was going on - but concourse has been returned to its former narrowness..
There were 18 rows. Now there’s 17. Trust me. That’s one row less.

I was on the back row of the Kop Lower and its row 18.

Thank you...

ans just for certainty... you can buy tickets for rows 1-18 in the Lower Kop for Tuesday - Hull in the cup... 😉
Apologies then. I’m back row of the Tilton lower and it’s row 17. Didn’t realise there was an extra row on the Kop but presume it’s where the metal rail is behind me. The stand has been built shorter though which will affect leg room. The gap from pitch to the Kop is now a couple of yards wider

Ahhh... You are right Tilton is different.

Also mate, i dont think you are quite right on highlighted bit. I think the seats have gone back in same positions... but the configuration at the bottom has been changed and there is now a little wall and fence... this has done away with the previous "moat" effect and it may appear from where you sit that the bottom stand line has been moved back - but i think it's just the "moat" space that has been released pitch side.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
10:44, Sun 14 Jan
Maybe but I’m pretty sure there’s less leg room in my seat if I sit down rather than stand. And as the lower tiers are new each step may be slightly narrower. There’s definitely less leg room than I had up in block 7
Tony Fantastico
You're still growing Rab 😀
Up the feckin Blues
10:59, Sun 14 Jan
Big negative was the shit atmosphere. Not even any half arsed kro yesterday. The only time we woke up was when James scored.
11:42, Sun 14 Jan
There was a decent kro ar the end after we equalised in the tilton, but yeah I agree on the whole that the atmosphere was pretty dull.
11:48, Sun 14 Jan
I think this is the same for lots of clubs. Great away atmosphere, terrible at home
12:31, Sun 14 Jan
I find with us our home atmosphere is only ok if we’re winning. Otherwise it’s pretty poor.
12:32, Sun 14 Jan
Bluenose27
I find with us our home atmosphere is only ok if we’re winning. Otherwise it’s pretty poor.

Or if a DvB comes on.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:34, Sun 14 Jan
Yeah you’re right, really depressing aren’t it. If anything as well, I get the whole make it hostile for them, but often times the player gets called a DvB and then scores against us.
12:52, Sun 14 Jan
The biggest negative for me was the unavailability of parking.

Arrived in Herbert Road at 2.00 pm and at 2.55 was still looking for a space and getting further and further away from the ground.

As I suffer with arthritis in both knees and hips the idea of a brisk walk to St Andrews from beyond Muntz St was dismissed as, in any event, I still wasn't parked and I would have missed around 25 minutes. So I wrote off the £30 cost of my ticket and headed back home.

And then I read that the crowd was only 21,000.

Sadly living in rural Leicestershire public transport is not an option so that after 66 years may well be the end of my days visiting St Andrews.
12:56, Sun 14 Jan
You can park almost outside the club shop at the church if you get there early enough.
13:07, Sun 14 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Maybe but I’m pretty sure there’s less leg room in my seat if I sit down rather than stand. And as the lower tiers are new each step may be slightly narrower. There’s definitely less leg room than I had up in block 7

Yep... people are saying there is less leg room... think that has more to do with the size and style of the new seats than the overall spacing... knees are nearer the seat in front?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.