The biggest negative, every game, is how shit the atmosphere is. Dire.
18:45, Sat 13 Jan
Ricky Blotto
The biggest negative, every game, is how shit the atmosphere is. Dire.

Will get better as results get better. Human nature
18:47, Sat 13 Jan
Let's hope so. Tried to sing a bit in block 21. People looking at me like I'd dropped a log in their Bovril.
18:54, Sat 13 Jan
Another negative (which I'm sure will be worked on) was defending corners. They had 3 vs 2 in a group around our penalty spot every time, which meant there was always a free man to attack the ball for them. This wasn't due to an individual error, it was how we were setup.
18:57, Sat 13 Jan
BlueFradge
So predictable, Hogan wasn't bad but you still call him out as a negative. Get a new tune and support the team ffs.
Indeed 👏
Tony Fantastico
18:58, Sat 13 Jan
I thought hogan had a good game tbh, much better than roberts who replaced him. I agree about Stansfield, think he’s better centrally personally.
18:59, Sat 13 Jan
oldtank
Negatives- passing backwards and sideways and backwards.
As a Gerrit Forward brigade member I would dock the wages of my players if they play a backwards pass when not under pressure unless winning and obviously wasting time at the end of the match.
We should learn to play forwards. Our aim should be to rip the net to pieces.
People shouting abuse and moaning in the last 20 really didn’t help. Look at both our goals and realise your errors. Bacuna was getting pelters before setting up our equaliser
Tony Fantastico
19:01, Sat 13 Jan
Agree with this. Though to be fair, we really were rough to watch for a lot of that.
19:03, Sat 13 Jan
Should have won though comfortably
Tony Fantastico
19:04, Sat 13 Jan
Bluenose27
I thought hogan had a good game tbh, much better than roberts who replaced him. I agree about Stansfield, think he’s better centrally personally.

If we are accepting having a non scoring number 9, James has to start. The goals have to come from somewhere, and we know for sure they aren’t coming from Hogan
19:11, Sat 13 Jan
If we’re talking negatives:

We were poor for much of the second half.

Bielik and Miyoshi both offer very little.

We haven’t got a decent centre forward at the club (Hogan wasn't shit but he’s not the answer).

We can defend well for 90% for any given game and yet still concede 2 or 3 goals.
19:12, Sat 13 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
oldtank
Negatives- passing backwards and sideways and backwards.
As a Gerrit Forward brigade member I would dock the wages of my players if they play a backwards pass when not under pressure unless winning and obviously wasting time at the end of the match.
We should learn to play forwards. Our aim should be to rip the net to pieces.
People shouting abuse and moaning in the last 20 really didn’t help. Look at both our goals and realise your errors. Bacuna was getting pelters before setting up our equaliser

I find that sad and depressing. Used to always enjoy the crowd getting behind the team for the last ten minutes when we're trying to get something out of the match. The noise would go up a level.
19:12, Sat 13 Jan
4-2-3-1

The 2 hrs it took to drive 7 miles home

The absolute state of Birmingham. Litter and filth everywhere
19:13, Sat 13 Jan
I’m not his biggest fan either, and I was a little apprehensive when I saw he was starting. Yes he didn’t score, but he got an assist; and should have had another. And like I say, we looked better with him on the pitch than when we brought Roberts on, who I thought was really poor.

To clarify I do want us to move on from him cause his record on the whole isn’t good, but that doesn’t mean I won’t say he played ok today when he did.
19:14, Sat 13 Jan
HackneyBlue
He doesnt like playing centre forward so you can save your sympathy.

He should be in 10 rather than wide though.

I keep on hearing this but has anybody got a direct source of him saying it? Or is it something one person said and then it has been regurgitated repeatedly.

Stansfield is more effective as centre forward than a winger and it is much more beneficial to the team to have him as a centre forward.