19:44, Sat 13 Jan
Dave
Iain_Gavin
You know, there’s an easier solution for you, Dave

Yeah yeah don’t read the thread 👍🏻😂

Happy with today KRO
No. Push for the OP to be banned from here and Blues.
Tony Fantastico
19:47, Sat 13 Jan
Rags
Another negative (which I'm sure will be worked on) was defending corners. They had 3 vs 2 in a group around our penalty spot every time, which meant there was always a free man to attack the ball for them. This wasn't due to an individual error, it was how we were setup.

Until Charcy MADE me switch it off i was watching the Swansea feed - Lee Trundle was actually saying at one corner .... "look, they haven't picked Darling again here- they've only got 2 on our three ... i can't understand why Birmingham don't put a third man round the back of our 3 to track Darling - we could be in here again - surely they're not going to fall for it again"

Get Blues TV.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
19:48, Sat 13 Jan
😂
19:51, Sat 13 Jan
Rags
Another negative (which I'm sure will be worked on) was defending corners. They had 3 vs 2 in a group around our penalty spot every time, which meant there was always a free man to attack the ball for them. This wasn't due to an individual error, it was how we were setup.

Until Charcy MADE me switch it off i was watching the Swansea feed - Lee Trundle was actually saying at one corner .... "look, they haven't picked Darling again here- they've only got 2 on our three ... i can't understand why Birmingham don't put a third man round the back of our 3 to track Darling - we could be in here again - surely they're not going to fall for it again"

Get Blues TV.

Oh there you are - i just found out that we equalised late on - thanks for nothing !!
19:57, Sat 13 Jan
TrickyBlue
Dembele’s finishing.

Thought Myoshi had very little impact today.

It’s early days in the TM, I’m sure players will be looking much better collectively in a few weeks time.

As much as I appreciate Miyoshi has great ability, he's way too light weight. Not very quick either. Would be a much better player for us whenever we are able to dictate/control the game.
19:57, Sat 13 Jan
Sooo many players I dont want to ever see playing for Blues again post summer clearout

And whoever signed off Tyler Roberts on a 4 year deal can go with them
19:58, Sat 13 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
Bielik keeps the ball far too long. It takes him much longer to see obvious passes than Sunjic/JJ.

Well, at least three times in the first half he didn't even see the obvious passes...even though he was looking straight at them!... Was pedestrian at times in first half.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
20:01, Sat 13 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Hogan - 2 in his last 35 league games. Wasn’t awful today, but we have to move on from him quickly

Stansfield - not a winger - I’ve yet to see any evidence his best position is not the number 9

Crowd - the GERRIT FORWARD brigade were out in force today - Beilik getting dogs abuse for the crime of keeping the ball and trying to instil some control in the proceedings.

The biggest negative today was/is Iain_Gavin.
20:08, Sat 13 Jan
We took Hogan off who I thought had little impact on the game, replaced him with Tyler Roberts who had far less impact in the game. I can only hope he is still to get match fit, otherwise we will be paying his wages for the next 4 years for zero return
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
20:09, Sat 13 Jan
Iain_Gavin
😂
I respect that
Tony Fantastico
20:11, Sat 13 Jan
Thongs
4-2-3-1

The 2 hrs it took to drive 7 miles home

The absolute state of Birmingham. the U.K. Litter and filth everywhere

Fixed your last comment for you...
20:12, Sat 13 Jan
Thongs
4-2-3-1

The 2 hrs it took to drive 7 miles home

The absolute state of Birmingham. Litter and filth everywhere

Biggest queue for a half time piss in a long time too
20:18, Sat 13 Jan
B_C_F_C
Tom TheProject Brady
Bielik keeps the ball far too long. It takes him much longer to see obvious passes than Sunjic/JJ.

Well, at least three times in the first half he didn't even see the obvious passes...even though he was looking straight at them!... Was pedestrian at times in first half.

That's when I saw TM throw his hands onto his head in frustration
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:20, Sat 13 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Hogan - 2 in his last 35 league games. Wasn’t awful today, but we have to move on from him quickly

Stansfield - not a winger - I’ve yet to see any evidence his best position is not the number 9

Crowd - the GERRIT FORWARD brigade were out in force today - Beilik getting dogs abuse for the crime of keeping the ball and trying to instil some control in the proceedings.

Rubbish

Hogan was superb 1st half,we created nothing for him.

Stansfield fell out with Rooney because he doesn't see himself as a number 9
20:20, Sat 13 Jan
Bluenose27
I thought hogan had a good game tbh, much better than roberts who replaced him. I agree about Stansfield, think he’s better centrally personally.

If we are accepting having a non scoring number 9, James has to start. The goals have to come from somewhere, and we know for sure they aren’t coming from Hogan
You're anti Hogan agenda is just boring. If he scored today you'd have complained he didn't score a hattrick 😴