[twitter.com]

Thoughts?
16:32, Thu 18 Jan
Good footballer.
16:38, Thu 18 Jan
mixed reviews from QPR fans

if Tony wants him he'l do for me
16:42, Thu 18 Jan
My thoughts are is he the son of Jason and why cant he get in a struggling QPR team
16:43, Thu 18 Jan
Liked the look of him a few seasons ago when we played them, not seen much of him in the last 18 months. Sort of deep lying playmaker type, we will see.

Another ICM Stellar client
Happy Clapper
16:43, Thu 18 Jan
unsure. is he any better than Bacuna? no. we've sent Khela out on loan. Patterson and Kamara have been playing well in the 21's. I hope we don't start signing for the sake of it. we've had some really bad loans like Richards and the Albion lad. i hope Dozzell isn't in that ball park
16:44, Thu 18 Jan
QPR fans seem to think he’s a bit shit but let’s see.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:44, Thu 18 Jan
Trust the process.
Dan
16:48, Thu 18 Jan
BriHughesy
unsure. is he any better than Bacuna? no. we've sent Khela out on loan. Patterson and Kamara have been playing well in the 21's. I hope we don't start signing for the sake of it. we've had some really bad loans like Richards and the Albion lad. i hope Dozzell isn't in that ball park

He's better than Gary Gardner who is regularly in the squad.
Was very highly rated when he was at Ipswich, think he had a pretty bad injury early on and hasn't really kicked on since.

Probably better on the ball and more athletic than our 2 deeper midfielders but he hasn't really done anything of note for some time.

Indifferent on this one.
16:49, Thu 18 Jan
He's got good ability but I think both Ipswich and QPR fans aren't convinced he put the effort in. If we can get more out of him then he would be a good signing - hopefully the link is a sign we are looking at better ball playing midfielders than Sunjic and Gardner.
16:49, Thu 18 Jan
I was about to ask if he was related to Jason.
16:50, Thu 18 Jan
Out of contract in the summer, a try before we sign sort of deal perhaps
Happy Clapper
16:51, Thu 18 Jan
He's 24 and out of contract in the summer, its a decent gamble for once. We won't be relying on him but he's another option.
16:51, Thu 18 Jan
Dan
Dan
BriHughesy

He's better than Gary Gardner who is regularly in the squad.

disagree. Gardner is an experienced player who can come and do a job if needed. hes what we need at this time. Dozzell is flaky and can't get in at QPR