18:41, Thu 18 Jan
BriHughesy
unsure. is he any better than Bacuna? no. we've sent Khela out on loan. Patterson and Kamara have been playing well in the 21's. I hope we don't start signing for the sake of it. we've had some really bad loans like Richards and the Albion lad. i hope Dozzell isn't in that ball park

Sign for the sake of it? We haven't signed anybody yet so I'm not sure that's happening.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
19:02, Thu 18 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Might be wrong but I think this is from this season

According to Sofascore, Dozzell has an 83% passing success rate, wins 42% of all ground duals and has outperformed his XG, scoring twice from an XG of just 0.68.

Dunno if that's good or bad.

Sunjic has 79% pass success rate, 40% of ground duels and underperformed his XG, scoring 0 with an XG of 1.04

By way of some comparison, since they are possible rivals for the same position. Interestingly Sunjic is outdoing him on assists but has a lower expected assist score.

It does all depend a bit though on things like how high risk were the passes etc.

Sunjic
[www.sofascore.com]

Dozzell
[www.sofascore.com]
Looking at the QPR fans thoughts I am underwhelmed, however, I am happy to trust Tony Mowbrays judgement.
19:07, Thu 18 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Le Mod
TBF he was only 18 there, he's 24 now so might have a filled out a bit.

Can see he has good technique and balance, obviously left footed, lets see what he can do
Surprised no one has mentioned the first away game of the season 2017 or 2018. We lost 1-0 at Ipswich, we had some chances tbf but Dozzell went off late in the first half with what turned out to be a long lay off I think. But in that half he was the best player on the pitch.

I remember that game and, yes, he was excellent. He was up against a club legend making his debut for the Blues too though which might explain why he was so good.......
19:12, Thu 18 Jan
Not a single positive comment from the qpr fans
19:15, Thu 18 Jan

Excellent. We need a new scapegoat.
19:23, Thu 18 Jan
My god do you actually go to games got to be a wind up Gardener has had wages for nothing for 2 years got to go .
19:42, Thu 18 Jan
Newbs
Rab C Nesbitt
Le Mod

Can see he has good technique and balance, obviously left footed, lets see what he can do
Surprised no one has mentioned the first away game of the season 2017 or 2018. We lost 1-0 at Ipswich, we had some chances tbf but Dozzell went off late in the first half with what turned out to be a long lay off I think. But in that half he was the best player on the pitch.
I remember that game and, yes, he was excellent. He was up against a club legend making his debut for the Blues too though which might explain why he was so good.......
N’Doye?
Tony Fantastico
19:43, Thu 18 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Newbs
Rab C Nesbitt
Le Mod

N’Doye?

Correct.The one and only N'Doye
21:23, Thu 18 Jan
By the time he is out of contract in June he will be 25. Therefore no fee as he is over 24.
21:31, Thu 18 Jan
Inspector Montalbano
Looking at the QPR fans thoughts I am underwhelmed, however, I am happy to trust Tony Mowbrays judgement.

Yes, even worse than the Albion fans on Burke. I know people say take no notice but these are the people who have watched him for three years. Even Sunderland fan are saying we might have had a point about Jobe.
21:31, Thu 18 Jan
JohnP
Inspector Montalbano

Yes, even worse than the Albion fans on Burke. I know people say take no notice but these are the people who have watched him for three years. Even Sunderland fan are saying we might have had a point about Jobe.
They weren’t when Mowbray was there
Tony Fantastico
21:34, Thu 18 Jan
Reading this message board should tell you that football fans are morons.

How long ago was it that Long was being slaughtered?
21:35, Thu 18 Jan
Inspector Montalbano

Who’s this “we” kimasabe?
21:37, Thu 18 Jan

[www.fansnetwork.co.uk]

Stick that up yer bollix