17:07, Thu 18 Jan
KES
TBF he was only 18 there, he's 24 now so might have a filled out a bit.

Can see he has good technique and balance, obviously left footed, lets see what he can do
Happy Clapper
17:09, Thu 18 Jan
Super Hans
BriHughesy
Dan
BriHughesy
unsure. is he any better than Bacuna? no. we've sent Khela out on loan. Patterson and Kamara have been playing well in the 21's. I hope we don't start signing for the sake of it. we've had some really bad loans like Richards and the Albion lad. i hope Dozzell isn't in that ball park

He's better than Gary Gardner who is regularly in the squad.

disagree. Gardner is an experienced player who can come and do a job if needed. hes what we need at this time. Dozzell is flaky and can't get in at QPR

You’re an expert on Dozzell then?

as much as anyone on here is yes. he's flaky and won't boss a game for us. Bacuna can do what he does and more. i think we have other more important areas to look at and have to keep JJ. Mowbray can coach this current squad and keep us safe then we can go big in the summer. Dozzell has Taylor Richards and Rekeem Harper vibes for me
17:10, Thu 18 Jan
Completely different player to all of those mentioned.
KES
17:12, Thu 18 Jan
Plus he has more 2nd tier experience. Those two were kids coming in for experience.
17:13, Thu 18 Jan
in what way? break it down please. the vibes are the same
17:13, Thu 18 Jan
Dozzell has Taylor Richards and Rekeem Harper vibes for me

Interesting.. what about Tresor Luntala and Eddie Newton, similar players to them too?
Happy Clapper
17:16, Thu 18 Jan
Dozzell is a deep lying central midfielder, Harper is box to box and Taylor-Richards is an attacking midfielder.
17:21, Thu 18 Jan
Finchy
Dozzell is a deep lying central midfielder, Harper is box to box and Taylor-Richards is an attacking midfielder.

Thanks. I wouldn't have said Harper is box to box. but it's views
17:24, Thu 18 Jan
The players you mentioned had made a combined 10 Championship appearances between them when they joined, whereas Dozzell has 116
17:25, Thu 18 Jan
Dan
Dan
BriHughesy
unsure. is he any better than Bacuna? no. we've sent Khela out on loan. Patterson and Kamara have been playing well in the 21's. I hope we don't start signing for the sake of it. we've had some really bad loans like Richards and the Albion lad. i hope Dozzell isn't in that ball park

He's better than Gary Gardner who is regularly in the squad.

Looking at our league position - we need to improve more than the squad i.e. the team. Players we bring in should be in our first 11
17:26, Thu 18 Jan
Le Mod
Dozzell has Taylor Richards and Rekeem Harper vibes for me

Interesting.. what about Tresor Luntala and Eddie Newton, similar players to them too?

oh i see, what an insinuation. poor. same vibes as supposedly talented loan players who were flops. maybe i should have mentioned Placheta, Medina or David Preece and you would be happier?
17:26, Thu 18 Jan
Good to see our mission to sign QPR's squad from last season is continuing from the summer.

Don't mind Dozzell. I've seen him have some really good games. I also remember seeing him have a stinker once, probably against us. It's a tentative 👍🏻 from me.
17:28, Thu 18 Jan
Le Mod
Nah he's more of a holding midfielder, someone who sits and passes it

It's easy for those types of players to look shit in the wrong system as well.

I trust these lot to spot a player. Fingers crossed.
17:32, Thu 18 Jan
where would he fit in? instead of Bielik and Sunjic as the defensive midfielder then? we need to keep JJ and need to do the big changes in the summer
17:38, Thu 18 Jan
I think he's more of a Ryan Woods than a Sunjic or a Bielik. Different to anyone we've got at the moment.