21:03, Fri 19 Jan
Given that Mowbray gave this the green light I'd have thought it be sensible to back his judgement that it improves us.
21:04, Fri 19 Jan
Seldom has the going not been tough for QPR since he's been there, in reference to their fans. Honestly if people read our opinions on players on social media it'd be very misleading.

I think let's see if he works well within the system we are asking him to play. I doubt there's many managers who know the Championship level players as well as Mowbray. Which is both a compliment and probably a negative.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:28, Fri 19 Jan
I'm not convinced that this is a good signing, universally hated by previous club's supporters and probably too lightweight for this league.

Hopefully proven wrong.
21:34, Fri 19 Jan
A very low risk deal for us. I can see what Dozzell and Blues get out of this but why QPR have released a player who has played for them 25 times this season I am not sure..
21:37, Fri 19 Jan
BlueSteve
A very low risk deal for us. I can see what Dozzell and Blues get out of this but why QPR have released a player who has played for them 25 times this season I am not sure..

I saw a claim he was on big wages there - no idea if it is true bit it would explain why they have let him make the move.
22:01, Fri 19 Jan
Or maybe because he's rubbish
22:02, Fri 19 Jan
Apparently one QPRs biggest wages on £10k a week. Fans don’t rate him so club probably happy to offload him for rest of his contract
22:04, Fri 19 Jan
I hope the kid hasn't been made aware of this fecking cesspit.
22:06, Fri 19 Jan
Tiresome. Debut at 16 couple of 100 league games by 24 and played every level for England U16 to U20
So must be decent.

Didn’t know anything about him until tonight let’s see how it goes it a loan after all at this stage.
Fat Buddha CBE

All boards are the same. This was one of the better ones but quite a few of the newer posters are quite negative.

Never sure of people’s motives.
22:14, Fri 19 Jan
Mister Mutley
Tiresome. Debut at 16 couple of 100 league games by 24 and played every level for England U16 to U20
So must be decent.

Didn’t know anything about him until tonight let’s see how it goes it a loan after all at this stage.

Yeah radical. Still if it turns out he’s not very good all those rubbishing this will be able to say how tight they were before even seeing him play for us. That’s the important thing.
22:23, Fri 19 Jan
Mister Mutley
Fat Buddha CBE

All boards are the same. This was one of the better ones but quite a few of the newer posters are quite negative.

Never sure of people’s motives.

It seems every single thing has to be met with a negative for some reason.
22:29, Fri 19 Jan
He'll be good for us.
H

Consistently correct.
22:30, Fri 19 Jan
23 starts for QPR this season is hardly rarely.
22:36, Fri 19 Jan
Its a bit of a free hit for both club and player, if he does well then Blues will probably do well and he'll be offered a contract, if he doesn't do well then he finds a new club in the summer.

Mowbray obviously thinks he is worth a punt and can get something out of him, Dozzell seems to be the type of midfielder we are missing from the team.

Hopefully it works out, but if it doesn't then we all move on in the summer.