It doesn’t matter what the fans think, and he didnt leave, he was sacked. If he hadn’t been sacked he’d still be there, doing what Speakman told him
15:11, Fri 19 Jan
b34blues
Got to remeber he’s been playing in a terrible qpr team for the last couple of seasons so his stats ain’t that bad for a player in a team who hadn’t won at home for ages and been struggling like us down the wrong end of the table

[x.com]

When’s the last time we had a midfielder who could actually see that type of pass…never mind actually play it successfully.
15:13, Fri 19 Jan
Llanon_joe
The same could be said about bacuna before we took him on. And according to wiki he has made 80+ appearances for QPR since 2021 which isn't bad at all I don't think.

Yeah, Rangers fans talked about Bacuna like he was George Weah's cousin. Derby fans said Buchanan couldn't defend, as others in this thread mentioned.

I trust us to get this kind of scouting right.
15:13, Fri 19 Jan
Anything highlights post Nov 21?
15:21, Fri 19 Jan
The last midfielder I can remember who could pass the ball with accuracy was Barry Ferguson, We did have a few strikers who could run channels which we dont appear to have at present.
15:23, Fri 19 Jan
projectblues
The last midfielder I can remember who could pass the ball with accuracy was Barry Ferguson, We did have a few strikers who could run channels which we dont appear to have at present.

We might have striker who can - a skill that has been tested so rarely in games that I'm not sure we can reach a conclusion.
19:44, Fri 19 Jan
projectblues

BF was one of the best midfield players I have seen in a Blues shirt
19:58, Fri 19 Jan
You never saw Howard Kendall then. He was sublime.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
20:02, Fri 19 Jan
Class act, often wonder if we would have gone up again had we kept hold of him
20:07, Fri 19 Jan
The disassembly of that squad after relegation, watching our cup winners be sold to the likes of Sunderland, Wigan and Blackpool for peanuts. Still hurts to think about
20:13, Fri 19 Jan
yeehaw
I think he's more of a Ryan Woods than a Sunjic or a Bielik. Different to anyone we've got at the moment.

This seems to be the best comparison of him to our current/previous players.

He's too small to win headers, can't dribble past players, too slow & lacks stamina to run around after the ball and isn't great at long shots. The QPR fans also claim he also goes missing when times are tough.
But he has good first touch, knows where other team mates are and is good at passing to them.
I'm not expecting Barry Ferguson, but if TM thinks he's worth a 4 month trial then why not, I just hope we're not paying a loan fee on top of his wages.
20:29, Fri 19 Jan
He does
20:50, Fri 19 Jan
QPR can't wait to get rid of him.
They think he is shite and can't believe their luck.

[www.fansnetwork.co.uk]
20:59, Fri 19 Jan
Have to question if this type of signing makes the boat go faster and better. I don’t believe it does.
21:03, Fri 19 Jan
dorsetblue
QPR can't wait to get rid of him.
They think he is shite and can't believe their luck.

[www.fansnetwork.co.uk]

They also thought Ethan Laird was shite.