11:58, Sat 20 Jan
He's got bags of experience for 24. Must be a decent player in there.
12:01, Sat 20 Jan
[twitter.com]

This part of Dozzell's first interview stood out to me.

Mowbray sat down with him and talked in depth for over 20 minutes about the football we want to play and how he fits into that. "I have never really heard someone talk in that sort of depth about football and how he sees me, that pushed it over the line".

Mowbray is an old school football bloke, extremely knowledgeable and passionate to boot. We are lucky to have him at our club.
Tam
12:24, Sat 20 Jan
Comanche
[twitter.com]

This part of Dozzell's first interview stood out to me.

Mowbray sat down with him and talked in depth for over 20 minutes about the football we want to play and how he fits into that. "I have never really heard someone talk in that sort of depth about football and how he sees me, that pushed it over the line".

Mowbray is an old school football bloke, extremely knowledgeable and passionate to boot. We are lucky to have him at our club.

I’ve got to say that I’d prefer to listen to Our Tone’s judgement on a player rather than listen to the ramblings of a message board full of internet nutters.
Make Blues Great Again
13:08, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Might just be a case the player wants a fresh start with a new club and a manger that belies in him as qpr have been a mess for a good few years now
13:43, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
I think precision is quite important so to be precise,Tam, if you are referring to this message board, most people who post on here are just boring average internet enabled Blues fans. There is only a small percentage of top quality internet nutters on here. I'd give you my list but maybe that's for another thread.
13:44, Sat 20 Jan
Oh, of course I'm in the first category.
15:01, Sat 20 Jan
Whatever became of Magna ?
Tam
15:04, Sat 20 Jan
Peakyblue
I think precision is quite important so to be precise,Tam, if you are referring to this message board, most people who post on here are just boring average internet enabled Blues fans. There is only a small percentage of top quality internet nutters on here. I'd give you my list but maybe that's for another thread.

GPWM. I'd actually meant the QPR board. I think that SHA is generally a cut above, and has some great posters. Obviously it has some nutters, and they're sometimes the great posters as well. There are very few on here that I don't like. Even the moaning negative fannies. πŸ˜€
Make Blues Great Again
Tam
15:04, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Tam
Peakyblue

GPWM. I'd actually meant the QPR board. I think that SHA is generally a cut above, and has some great posters. Obviously it has some nutters, and they're sometimes the great posters as well. There are very few on here that I don't like. Even the moaning negative fannies. πŸ˜€

Toxic. Reported.
Make Blues Great Again
17:16, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Tam
Peakyblue

Toxic. Reported.

"There are very few on here that I don't like."

If i'm on the list of likeable people please remove me immediately - being "likeable" isn't something that sits easily with me.
Tam
17:19, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Tam
Peakyblue

Toxic. Reported.

If i'm on the list of likeable people please remove me immediately - being "likeable" isn't something that sits easily with me.

I wouldn't worry about that. πŸ˜€

xxx
Make Blues Great Again
17:20, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Rags
Tam
Peakyblue

Toxic. Reported.

xxx

Back to Dozzell ... he does seem to enjoy a tackle
Tam
17:25, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Rags
Tam
Peakyblue

Toxic. Reported.

xxx

Back to Dozzell ... he does seem to enjoy a tackle

I didn't see it, unfortunately. Everyone else seems to be able to watch it on TV, but I couldn't find out how to!

Good to hear about Dozzell though - I know it's a bit of a cliche, but if the manager's happy with the signing, then I am as well, on the basis that he knows a bit more about football than I do.
Make Blues Great Again
17:27, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
Mike Pejic insisted that hefty but fair tackle was a foul.
MikePejic should know what a foul is. He committed hundreds.