HSF
16:51, Thu 18 Jan
Remember Derby county fans saying Buchanan was shit. Let’s hope QPR fans are also dead in the head with their rating of their players.
16:53, Thu 18 Jan
Gardner offers nothing and is off in the summer. Rather get someone in who has a chance of coming off than see him in a Blues shirt again.
16:54, Thu 18 Jan
- 24 years old.
- Out of contract in the summer.

23/24:
Played: 25
Goals: 2
Assists: 1

22/23:
Played: 36
Goals: 0
Assists: 0

21/22:
Played: 27
Goals: 0
AssistS: 1

Career total:
Played: 164
Goals: 3

I was under the impression he was quite an attacking / forward thinking midfielder so maybe I am wrong...
Dan
16:54, Thu 18 Jan
What job is that? He was never great but he's well past it now.

You are unrelentingly negative about everything at the club. I don't know what it is but you need to let it go.
16:55, Thu 18 Jan
Nah he's more of a holding midfielder, someone who sits and passes it
Happy Clapper
16:56, Thu 18 Jan
Fair enough, goal contributions less important in this instance then.

I would imagine he is a comfortable ball player & passer so an immediate upgrade.

Played plenty of games for QPR albeit their seasons have gone as poorly as ours.
16:56, Thu 18 Jan
Left footer, can pass and in a position that's needed I'll take it, if Uncle Tony approves I'm in.
16:58, Thu 18 Jan
BriHughesy
Dan
BriHughesy
unsure. is he any better than Bacuna? no. we've sent Khela out on loan. Patterson and Kamara have been playing well in the 21's. I hope we don't start signing for the sake of it. we've had some really bad loans like Richards and the Albion lad. i hope Dozzell isn't in that ball park

He's better than Gary Gardner who is regularly in the squad.

disagree. Gardner is an experienced player who can come and do a job if needed. hes what we need at this time. Dozzell is flaky and can't get in at QPR

You’re an expert on Dozzell then?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:59, Thu 18 Jan
Respectfully, Gardner is absolutely effing shit.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:00, Thu 18 Jan
Finchy
Left footer, can pass and in a position that's needed I'll take it, if Uncle Tony approves I'm in.

What is he? A Sunjic who can pass? A more mobile Bielek? Attacking player.

One of those names I hear but have no idea about, assuming that means he's not pulled up any trees.

Technically good?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:00, Thu 18 Jan
He starts virtually every week for QPR. Check Google, it's well easy to do.
17:02, Thu 18 Jan
He does nothing, get rid
KES
17:03, Thu 18 Jan
Looks like a bit of a deeper creative midfielder. Might be light weight though from what I have seen.

17:04, Thu 18 Jan
Signed him on football manager a couple years ago as he was a tidy mobile midfielder with an eye for a pass.

That is truly the extent of my knowledge. I trust our recruitment, and it seems like a smart move to loan and then potentially get on a free in the summer.
17:06, Thu 18 Jan
Completely different to Bielik and Sunjic, more of a McEachran type, a lad I work with is a QPR fan who says he is lazy, I think we need someone who can take the ball of defence.