22:38, Fri 19 Jan
Think this is CGs January version of Taylor Gardner-Hickman who we were apparently very interested in from the baggies in the summer.
Similar mould I believe.

Don’t mind it at all, he has dipped a tad since his Ipswich days, perhaps it’s London and the lights & money, but at 24yo with I suppose untapped potential and a manager like TM to get the best out of him, a short loan with a view to a permanent deal in the summer isn’t a bad idea imo.
22:41, Fri 19 Jan
Not long ago we would see a player announced and go to St Andrews to cheer them on filled with excitement.

(Like Trevor Aylott and Carl Richards for me)

Now look what happens 😞
22:48, Fri 19 Jan
Mister Mutley
Fat Buddha CBE
I hope the kid hasn't been made aware of this fecking cesspit.

All boards are the same. This was one of the better ones but quite a few of the newer posters are quite negative.

Never sure of people’s motives.

SHA is actually filled with a lot of reasonable people with balanced opinions compared to most fan forums. After reading that QPR forum thread about Dozzell -- Christ. Case in point. Bunch of neanderthals.
23:23, Fri 19 Jan
Icm2023
brummiestu87
[twitter.com]

Thoughts?

If Mowbray thinks he can improve us having seen him play then I’m all for it.

A central midfielder who can pass to another team mate on a regular basis would be a thing of beauty.

In a nutshell - don't give a feck what his XG is or whether or not he's a 'physical disruptor' as some berk on sky sports said the other day. If our Tone wants him, I'm all in.
Up the feckin Blues
Could be the next Stephen Gleeson this lad
23:46, Fri 19 Jan
Sunik
Or maybe because he's rubbish

Like most of your negative posts on here, have a day off ffs !
The club have been explicitly describing the caliber of player we can sign in January and why we can only sign that caliber of player for ages. Some heads need to be given a wobble.
06:55, Sat 20 Jan
Wasn't really expecting us to use up a loan slot on a midfielder

Still one more loan and Burke can be left out the matchday squad
09:34, Sat 20 Jan
Nikola Zigic
He'll be good for us.

I think so too. Shrewd low risk signing imo.
09:39, Sat 20 Jan
Ribeye
Nikola Zigic
He'll be good for us.

I think so too. Shrewd low risk signing imo.

Agree. Was hoping we would be in for Alex Pritchard from Sunderland, but maybe not now. Striker is the next priority. Particularly if Juke is on his way.
09:42, Sat 20 Jan
Pearcy
Sunik
Or maybe because he's rubbish

Like most of your negative posts on here, have a day off ffs !

In my view he should focus on his job of running the country rather than arsing about on here.
09:55, Sat 20 Jan
Worcester Blue

I’m still expecting us to give Leeds 50 quid to make Drameh permanent and free up a slot
11:27, Sat 20 Jan
Amy T
Worcester Blue

I’m still expecting us to give Leeds 50 quid to make Drameh permanent and free up a slot

General question: is it possible to structure a purchase so it doesn't impact too much on the current financial year? E.g. stage it based on appearances?

I would love Drameh to be made permanent, he has been a stand out player the last couple of games (and many more through the season), he tracks back so well and is more than happy to drive forward with the ball.
11:32, Sat 20 Jan
Just got the feedback from my QPR mate on Dozzell. Not promising.

He says . . . "Unprintable. Can't run, can't tackle, can't beat a man, can't play long . . . but apparntly can recycle the ball!

Which means when he does show for the ball (not often) he passes it 10 yards sideways and never moes forward for the return pass as is flat-footed and can't run very well."

Let's hope he's better for us.
11:41, Sat 20 Jan
QPR fans also said Laird was shit. Derby fans said Buchanan was shit.

Dozzell comes in with a clean slate. If Mogga wanted him he’ll do for me