14:26, Sun 21 Apr
Ricky Blotto
Current relegation odds (Paddy Power)

Huddersfield - 1/7
Sheffield Wednesday - 1/3
Blues - 11/10

Could change dramatically over the next couple of hours.

It has.

We're best priced at 4/9 now, behind Huddersfield.

Oof.
14:27, Sun 21 Apr
Roman
bluenosezulu
coventrybluenose
3-1 Wednesday now. Their players have stepped up, ours?

League One Football, 1st Round FA Cup & EFL Trophy against a u21 side, here we go 😍

May as well embrace it.

Day out with the Hollywood A listers at Wrexham
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
14:28, Sun 21 Apr
Sickening, this next week is going to drag
14:29, Sun 21 Apr
666VAN
Ricky Blotto
Current relegation odds (Paddy Power)

Huddersfield - 1/7
Sheffield Wednesday - 1/3
Blues - 11/10

Could change dramatically over the next couple of hours.

It has.

We're best priced at 4/9 now, behind Huddersfield.

Bloody bedwetting bookmakers
KC
14:30, Sun 21 Apr
GBBlue
Pritchard & Dozzell came in January, what a tragic waste of scant resources. And Paik, a good, tidy passer but absolutely not what was a priority position. Despite his ability hasn’t really improved us any more than Sunjic & Belik in the midfield.

Absolutely agree. Our midfield has not improved whilst our centre defence and attacking support continues to be very poor. The very rare parformance of promise surrounded by total dross.In different proportions all of our managers this season have experienced it.
14:34, Sun 21 Apr
Two games to go in this pox ridden shitshow of a season.

There are so many questions TW should be asking

GC, what were you thinking?
CG, what have you built?

Why, even in our most important game did we fail again to score against Rotherham, they’ve conceded 85 ffs. Six attempts, two on target!!!!

Who ever did the “diligence” on this bunch of no marks (Stansfield apart) hang your head

Ability? Occasionally
Desire? Don’t make me laugh
Character? Nope
Bottle? Empty.
14:36, Sun 21 Apr
johnthefence
Two games to go in this pox ridden shitshow of a season.

There are so many questions TW should be asking

GC, what were you thinking?
CG, what have you built?

Why, even in our most important game did we fail again to score against Rotherham, they’ve conceded 85 ffs. Six attempts, two on target!!!!

Who ever did the “diligence” on this bunch of no marks (Stansfield apart) hang your head

Ability? Occasionally
Desire? Don’t make me laugh
Character? Nope
Bottle? Empty.

I’m not arguing with you, that’s for sure.
14:38, Sun 21 Apr
Tbf the owners haven't been able to do much about the players. They have fixed the easy stuff like the bogs. Players are harder.
14:39, Sun 21 Apr
It is indeed sickening but IF we go, it'll be our own fault. Sheff Wed have done the business and some of their results have been very impressive lately. We can't even muster a goal against Rotherham.

We need to show up on Sat.
14:40, Sun 21 Apr
The lap of appreciation is going to be fun after the Norwich game
14:41, Sun 21 Apr
As bad as the result was today I actually think it helps our game plan for next Saturday, we have to win now realistically, no playing for a draw.

KRO
14:41, Sun 21 Apr
Lap of shame? If we go down they’ll probably decide not to do it, or there’ll be a pitch invasion so they won’t do it either way.
14:42, Sun 21 Apr
johnthefence
The lap of appreciation is going to be fun after the Norwich game
If we go down at this game, I think the atmosphere will be so toxic, if I was them players and we are relegated I would be on a helicopter and as high up in the air as I could be.
14:42, Sun 21 Apr
Japanese Birmingham fan here. Tokyo born. Happy Miyoshi is at the Birmingham, but concerned.

Hajimemashite to all

So disappointed at today's result in the Blackburn stadium. I travel to England from Japan to see Cardiff game. Yawn yawn. Coventry game ok is better but I'm surprised to hear a new stadium is being constructed. 70,000? Shared stadium?

Miyoshi-san cannot stay in the third division I think.
14:45, Sun 21 Apr
Would help if the bastard could score from a few yards out.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.