Re: Cov

18:34, Sun 21 Apr
Rags
DvB missed hahahahaha

Trouble is that the DVB is, apparently, and according to people on here who know his family, a secret Bluenose Hobbit.

Same as the Gardner brothers, once a DvB always a DvB.

And Hopkins? And Blake? And Devlin?

Or is it just that the vile used to grab most of the best local talent, regardless of who they support?
18:35, Sun 21 Apr
gerry1875
Waggeh
gerry1875
bluenosezulu
Super Hans
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

COVENTRY TEARS INJECT IT 💉
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Be careful what we say, it could be very well us after Norwich game, For what its worth Coventry showed more fight in that game than we have all season.

Other than the time we pumped Coventry 3-0 of course. But by your own admission you've not seen much of us this season. So you've probably no idea really have you Gez.
I have missed 9 games in total, home and away so ive seen us enough

Fair enough. I'm sure I remember you saying you'd barely been this season.

I must be getting you mixed up with another of the grumpy old gets 😁
bluer than blues
Made in Daegu
Rags
We'd have beaten Liverpool in the Cup Final if VAR was around back then when AJ was pulled down

You think? It does make me laugh when people assume that VAR would definitely give a decision in their club’s favour. Of course it wouldn’t definitely do that. Because it’s inconsistent just like the on-field officials.

Coventry were awarded a penalty for a handball; a short time later, the ball hit a Coventry defender on a similar position and nothing was given.

VAR is an absolute load of shite.

I don’t like Coventry but after they battled from 3-0 down with 20 minutes left, I actually wanted them to win. And so they should have. Eff VAR.

But he was offside. VAR didn't get anything wrong; the linesman did.

To the naked eye that was Level and therefore onside, linesman got nothing wrong and couldnt possibly have seen what var could. In the championship that's a goal
18:35, Sun 21 Apr
Buddy Mercer
Rags
DvB missed hahahahaha

Trouble is that the DVB is, apparently, and according to people on here who know his family, a secret Bluenose Hobbit.

Or is it just that the vile used to grab most of the best local talent, regardless of who they support?
Devlin ? when did he play for Villa
18:36, Sun 21 Apr
Buddy Mercer
Rags
DvB missed hahahahaha

Once a DvB, always a DvB.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Don’t think anyone knows what’s Handball and what’s not anymore.

I think there are many given that I wouldn’t.
Waggeh
gerry1875
Waggeh
gerry1875
bluenosezulu
Super Hans
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

COVENTRY TEARS INJECT IT 💉
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Be careful what we say, it could be very well us after Norwich game, For what its worth Coventry showed more fight in that game than we have all season.

Other than the time we pumped Coventry 3-0 of course. But by your own admission you've not seen much of us this season. So you've probably no idea really have you Gez.
I have missed 9 games in total, home and away so ive seen us enough

Fair enough. I'm sure I remember you saying you'd barely been this season.

I must be getting you mixed up with another of the grumpy old gets 😁
I stopped going for a few games after my wifes passing, which i posted on here i had things to sort out
18:37, Sun 21 Apr
bluer than blues
Made in Daegu
Rags
We'd have beaten Liverpool in the Cup Final if VAR was around back then when AJ was pulled down

You think? It does make me laugh when people assume that VAR would definitely give a decision in their club’s favour. Of course it wouldn’t definitely do that. Because it’s inconsistent just like the on-field officials.

Coventry were awarded a penalty for a handball; a short time later, the ball hit a Coventry defender on a similar position and nothing was given.

I don’t like Coventry but after they battled from 3-0 down with 20 minutes left, I actually wanted them to win. And so they should have. Eff VAR.

To the naked eye that was Level and therefore onside, linesman got nothing wrong and couldnt possibly have seen what var could. In the championship that's a goal

?????? to me it was more offside with the naked eye than it proved to be when i saw the VAR pic
Bordesley not Small Heath
bluer than blues
Made in Daegu
Rags

No it wasn’t you could call it at the time. It was offside.
18:38, Sun 21 Apr
yes it looked clearly offside in real time and i couldn't understand how the commentary team were so certain it was a goal
18:41, Sun 21 Apr
Because for some reason they have those weird angles on VAR.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:42, Sun 21 Apr
There was one angle almost in line but they use another angle farther away from being in line. Nuts
Tony Fantastico
mr_crosby
bluer than blues
Made in Daegu
Rags

Time to bring it the there has to be daylight between forward and defender to be offside.

This toenails being offside business is ridiculous, think we should move to favouring the attacking team?
19:00, Sun 21 Apr
Rags
bluer than blues
Made in Daegu
Rags

?????? to me it was more offside with the naked eye than it proved to be when i saw the VAR pic

It wasn’t obvious at all. Anyway, Linesmen/women make mistakes. Who knew? ALL part of the game.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
mr_crosby
bluer than blues
Made in Daegu
Rags

Time to bring it the there has to be daylight between forward and defender to be offside.

This toenails being offside business is ridiculous, think we should move to favouring the attacking team?

The VAR decision looked far closer than it did in the live game. For what’s it’s worth I think it’s pointless even this game 2 almost identical penalty shouts with different outcomes.