Re: Cov

18:27, Sun 21 Apr
Rags
We'd have beaten Liverpool in the Cup Final if VAR was around back then when AJ was pulled down

Henchoz would have been sent off for the first penalty.
A really awful challenge.
Left O'Connor injured for all of extra time.
18:27, Sun 21 Apr
Cov fans would have been unbearable if they’d won (make that more unbearable than usual)
18:28, Sun 21 Apr
Waggeh
bluer than blues
Define "reasonably clear". Could you imagine the chaos if that's how the law was implemented?

Linesman uses his eyes. You know how it works in most of football.

If there's a very tiny margin of error based on mm's then so be it. I'll be more entertained, which is what I'm after from football.

That disallowed goal has sparked all this debate and sadness for the player being robbed and initiated penalties. Is that not entertaining?
Great game.

Irrelevant as Man City will be laughing there balls off watching that game.

Double for them no doubt
bluenosezulu
Super Hans
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

COVENTRY TEARS INJECT IT đź’‰
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Be careful what we say, it could be very well us after Norwich game, For what its worth Coventry showed more fight in that game than we have all season.
18:29, Sun 21 Apr
Rags
We'd have beaten Liverpool in the Cup Final if VAR was around back then when AJ was pulled down

You think? It does make me laugh when people assume that VAR would definitely give a decision in their club’s favour. Of course it wouldn’t definitely do that. Because it’s inconsistent just like the on-field officials.

Coventry were awarded a penalty for a handball; a short time later, the ball hit a Coventry defender on a similar position and nothing was given.

VAR is an absolute load of shite.

I don’t like Coventry but after they battled from 3-0 down with 20 minutes left, I actually wanted them to win. And so they should have. Eff VAR.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
18:30, Sun 21 Apr
People also always assume we would get to the finals with VAR too.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:30, Sun 21 Apr
Made in Daegu
Rags

You think? It does make me laugh when people assume that VAR would definitely give a decision in their club’s favour. Of course it wouldn’t definitely do that. Because it’s inconsistent just like the on-field officials.

Coventry were awarded a penalty for a handball; a short time later, the ball hit a Coventry defender on a similar position and nothing was given.

I don’t like Coventry but after they battled from 3-0 down with 20 minutes left, I actually wanted them to win. And so they should have. Eff VAR.

But he was offside. VAR didn't get anything wrong; the linesman did.
18:31, Sun 21 Apr
gerry1875
bluenosezulu
Super Hans
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Be careful what we say, it could be very well us after Norwich game, For what its worth Coventry showed more fight in that game than we have all season.

Other than the time we pumped Coventry 3-0 of course. But by your own admission you've not seen much of us this season. So you've probably no idea really have you Gez.
18:31, Sun 21 Apr
Good chance we sign him in the summer if we stop up.

*Taps nose*

Don't like Cov or Man United in an ideal world they both lose but that was very entertaining from what I saw (extra time and pens) harsh on Coventry but eff em.

That'll add much needed height to the team !!
18:32, Sun 21 Apr
Made in Daegu
Rags

But he was offside. VAR didn't get anything wrong; the linesman did.

VAR is just another decision maker that’s all it is
another set of eyes in a game that already has two sets of eyes assisting and one set of eyes with a whistle
who’s checking the VAR that’s what i wanna know??
Made in Daegu
Rags

Nah. AJ could have had his leg taken off. David Bastard Ellery wasn't giving that penalty anyway.
Waggeh
gerry1875
bluenosezulu
Super Hans
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other than the time we pumped Coventry 3-0 of course. But by your own admission you've not seen much of us this season. So you've probably no idea really have you Gez.
I have missed 9 games in total, home and away so ive seen us enough
18:33, Sun 21 Apr
Mental how Cov got the penalty today but Chelsea didn’t yesterday for a blatant handball from the free kick.

VAR summed up in one weekend.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:33, Sun 21 Apr
Super Hans
People also always assume we would get to the finals with VAR too.
Yeah it changes so many results of a whole cup competition. No knowing of what would’ve happened
Tony Fantastico