13:04, Sun 21 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
We could have afforded someone on loan, I’m sure.

We’ve done this to death, I don’t even know why I’m commenting sorry.

Yeah I’m gonna take your viewpoint over someone I know who has actual access to the finances at the club mate.
13:05, Sun 21 Apr
Be interesting what Blackburn do in the summer, Szmodics will undoubtedly be sold and you’d think they’d be easily bottom 3 without his boat load of goals.

Not sure the Venkys are interested in spending much now.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:19, Sun 21 Apr
Anyone still feel confident. Decent chance for Wednesday (Palmer) that. Blackburn creating nothing.
13:21, Sun 21 Apr
Osterberg
Anyone still feel confident. Decent chance for Wednesday (Palmer) that. Blackburn creating nothing.

I am yes.

Typical championship game imo, back and forth.
But I trust Blackburn to have more quality when chances come there way.
13:22, Sun 21 Apr
Blackburn can score but so much loose play, they scare the shit out of me. I'd settle for a boring 1-1
13:23, Sun 21 Apr
What I’ve seen has been pretty desperate tbh. Both teams seem poor, and more depressing for us, is that this is our level currently.
13:28, Sun 21 Apr
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Yeah I’m gonna take your viewpoint over someone I know who has actual access to the finances at the club mate.

Wise decision, the opinion of someone on a forum is much more reliable than the truth.
13:28, Sun 21 Apr
This is it in a nutshell. So many poor sides and we’ve had so many chances to save ourselves.
13:30, Sun 21 Apr
Yeah, Wednesday have the baggies next week who were unlucky to not beat Leicester yesterday.

A win for Blackburn today would be fecking massive for us.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:36, Sun 21 Apr
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic- FEA

That’s fine. I assume we paid for the three midfielders we signed with magic beans then 👍🏻

Cool
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:38, Sun 21 Apr
Why would you give 7k tickets to the away team
Paik is a starter and of the best players in the squad (free transfer)
Pritchard is a favourite of Mowbray's and only cost £100k.
Dozzell is a bit of a waste, but we could be paying 0% of his wages and 0 loan fee for all we know.
13:41, Sun 21 Apr
We either had money to spend on players or we didn’t.

In my opinion it was a mistake to sign three midfielders when one player in another position was more important. Just my opinion, you can think it’s wrong just in the way I think the club, or Mowbray, were wrong to think we should spend the small money we had on three identical players.

Two of which have barely started a game.

It’s not that hard to grasp really.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
And I’d rather have spent the £100k and Pritchard’s wages on a striker. Each to their own.

It was available money, why it’s being made out that it wasn’t is weird.

It’s fine if their opinion was there was nobody of comparable value available, I disagree but I understand.

It was a poor decision whether that was their opinion or not. Especially if it plays a part in relegating us.

Last I’ll say on it anyway. Either appreciate the sound logic or don’t, who gives a shit.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H