13:54, Sun 21 Apr
This is a Eustace conspiracy.
We’re down. And we deserve to go. Every other team has a result in them away from home

Aren't there 2 games to go?
MNafti
We’re going down and I absolutely despise our players. Gutless cowards.

This!
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
I think we're done if Wednesday win this. Hanging on results from other teams isn't going to save you - you have to save yourself.
13:55, Sun 21 Apr
MNafti
We’re going down and I absolutely despise our players. Gutless cowards.

Here we go again
13:55, Sun 21 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic- FEA
We could have afforded someone on loan, I’m sure.

We’ve done this to death, I don’t even know why I’m commenting sorry.

Yeah I’m gonna take your viewpoint over someone I know who has actual access to the finances at the club mate.

That’s fine. I assume we paid for the three midfielders we signed with magic beans then 👍🏻

Cool

I'll repeat one last time. You're wrong. I'll trust my source on this one, they know more than you do.
13:56, Sun 21 Apr
Still time to go yet, come on Blackburn.
BlueSteve
I think we're done if Wednesday win this. Hanging on results from other teams isn't going to save you - you have to save yourself.

To be fair, they've been good away from home recently.

Well deserved today.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
BcFc
We’re down. And we deserve to go. Every other team has a result in them away from home

If Wednesday win this I’m pretty sure we’re done for but least wait until this game is finished blimey.
Bluenose27
Tbh I agree with mayor about it should have been properly addressed in the summer, though the club would argue that we loaned Stansfield and Burke. Still doesn’t change the fact that getting 3 centre mids in January was a toss decision. If we couldn’t get a striker, should have got a centre half in.

It was a toss decision but pretty obvious it was led by Mowbray - maybe it was one of the conditions of coming here, that he would have some say in transfers = the one thing he didn't have at Sunderland.

No surprise that Pritchard was an ex-player and Dozzell someone who he coveted.

Paik was club led and the best player we have.
13:57, Sun 21 Apr
Oh wow
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:58, Sun 21 Apr
They think it's all over....
To be fair I can see why they deserve defending, they’ve done really well this season…
1-3 game over.
It’s Enkelman II