14:02, Sun 21 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
What am I wrong about? Did the midfielders cost money or not?

Could that money have been used elsewhere?

For the third time, we could not afford to sign a striker of sufficient quality in the January window.

You can think what you want, you can believe things could have been juggled but I have been told categorically by someone with more knowledge of the situation than either of us it wasn't happening.

I know you've had issues in the past with believing shit that doesn't match your own viewpoint *cough* Rowett *cough* but it doesn't change the fact you are incorrect.

Sorry.
14:02, Sun 21 Apr
Trialist
That keeper always looks capable of a cock up

As I was saying...
Aren’t we supposed to be after him 😁
Tony Fantastico
14:03, Sun 21 Apr
gerry1875
Thongs
There’s throwing a game and then there’s that

Thanks a lot villa John
There is no throwing of games, our shambles of a team have put us where we are, no excuses for them

This is the point. Yesterday was a perfect example. A game to win and they bottled it!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
It's a kick in the knackers. But the bedwetting is a bit unbecoming.

Still plenty to play for and if we do go down eff it. Take it on the chin and we'll back soon.
Am I the only person who:

A) doesn't absolutely despise our players, and
B) thinks we still might stay up?

Am I mad?
14:04, Sun 21 Apr

Still plenty to play for and if we do go down eff it. Take it on the chin and we'll back soon.

Thank feck
Looking at Wednesday today is what i thought Rotherham would be like, a team going for it backed by great support

Instead we had a damp squib

Our own fault, we couldnt have asked for a better fixture than Rotherham
We have players who literally only agree to out a shift in when we put a big home crowd in front of them. Our inspid, spineless, gutless squad will have their belly tickled by Huddersfield and we will be down before Norwich
Away fans, give it your all next week.

We can still bring Plymouth and Blackburn into this.
14:05, Sun 21 Apr
Clutching at straws I know but Blackburn now on same GD as us with two very tough games
Chance then 😩
Waggeh

Sorry but the 'bedwetting' stuff isn't really working anymore.

It's bizarre to not see our situation for what it is. Being positive about that is weird.
Watching the error by the Blackburn keeper, it looked like it was going wide, then he just walks into the net with it once it takes a touch off him
Newbs
Clutching at straws I know but Blackburn now on same GD as us with two very tough games

As they showed at leeds, they can win a tough game.
Defenders gave it their all yesterday, so did most of the players. Just didn’t have the quality to find the net on this occasion.