14:45, Sun 21 Apr
jaspersbovril
The problem with this result is that we can win the next 2 and still go down...

Whilst true, that is highly highly unlikely to happen.
If we finish on 52, it would mean Wednesday winning both their last two matches, Plymouth getting four points and Blackburn getting four (most likely needed due to GD), to send us down. And QPR and Stoke would still need a win too.

We would stay up on 52 surely. But we won’t get 52! My gut feeling is 49 and I reckon that’s now not likely to be enough. 50 might do it.
14:46, Sun 21 Apr
Bluenose27
Lap of shame? If we go down they’ll probably decide not to do it, or there’ll be a pitch invasion so they won’t do it either way.

[www.youtube.com]">
14:47, Sun 21 Apr
666VAN
Ricky Blotto
Current relegation odds (Paddy Power)

Huddersfield - 1/7
Sheffield Wednesday - 1/3
Blues - 11/10

Could change dramatically over the next couple of hours.

It has.

We're best priced at 4/9 now, behind Huddersfield.

Bet365 have us at 10/11 and Wednesday 6/5.
14:48, Sun 21 Apr
Classic Simpsons 😂 pretty accurate representation I’d say as well if what will happen if we go down
14:48, Sun 21 Apr
Super Hans
Would help if the bastard could score from a few yards out.
LOL
14:49, Sun 21 Apr
You can blame the players. But in an almost exact carbon copy of a previous horrendous managerial change this is on whoever made the decision to pull the trigger on a steady if unspectacular manager who for all his faults had the self same players in the play off zone. That’s the first firing needed in the summer but it won’t happen.
14:52, Sun 21 Apr
Kumars Fashion Sense
You can blame the players. But in an almost exact carbon copy of a previous horrendous managerial change this is on whoever made the decision to pull the trigger on a steady if unspectacular manager who for all his faults had the self same players in the play off zone. That’s the first firing needed in the summer but it won’t happen.
It has been 6 months since Eustace got chopped and 4 months since Rooney, we have had plenty of time to not be in this position, the players are 100% to blame
The same manager that has won 2 in 15 at Blackburn?
14:52, Sun 21 Apr
Cook is going nowhere so pointless blaming him. As has been said repeatedly, his decision was rectified in January. It’s our players that have been utter cack for 4 months now.
14:57, Sun 21 Apr
The decision to replace Mowbray/Venus with a manager like Rowett needs looking at as well. Said it at the time but what we needed was someone who played a similar style, another totally different style was always a gamble that may not pay off.
Tony Fantastico
15:00, Sun 21 Apr
bluebennjy
666VAN
Ricky Blotto

Huddersfield - 1/7
Blues - 11/10

It has.

Cheers. I was looking at one of the comparison sites.
Just had an insurance bet. Which should insure we stay up 🙂
Coleshill-Blue

Yes him. Horses for courses. He was a good fit here.
15:20, Sun 21 Apr
666VAN
bluebennjy
666VAN
Ricky Blotto

Huddersfield - 1/7
Blues - 11/10

It has.

Cheers. I was looking at one of the comparison sites.
Just had an insurance bet. Which should insure we stay up 🙂

Bit of a swing from the 28-1 I had on hearing Eustace’s sacking.
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
15:25, Sun 21 Apr
DuDuDugarry
Defenders gave it their all yesterday, so did most of the players. Just didn’t have the quality to find the net on this occasion.

You talk too much sense...
A few on here think the players conspired to play crap cos they're spineless cowards
Kumars Fashion Sense
Coleshill-Blue

Yes him. Horses for courses. He was a good fit here.
He had a similar spell here tbf
Tony Fantastico