15:36, Sun 21 Apr
Palace 4-0 up on West Ham in 30 minutes 😳
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:38, Sun 21 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
The decision to replace Mowbray/Venus with a manager like Rowett needs looking at as well. Said it at the time but what we needed was someone who played a similar style, another totally different style was always a gamble that may not pay off.

The question then becomes, who would that manager have been? Who was available that would take the job on for 6 games?
15:42, Sun 21 Apr
bluer than blues
Rab C Nesbitt
The decision to replace Mowbray/Venus with a manager like Rowett needs looking at as well. Said it at the time but what we needed was someone who played a similar style, another totally different style was always a gamble that may not pay off.

The question then becomes, who would that manager have been? Who was available that would take the job on for 6 games?
Money talks. 8 games I think. 12.5k a game is 100k. 25k a games is 200k etc. it’s good money and people like money
Tony Fantastico
15:57, Sun 21 Apr
I thought you said we should stick with Venus.
Tam
15:57, Sun 21 Apr
gerry1875
Kumars Fashion Sense
You can blame the players. But in an almost exact carbon copy of a previous horrendous managerial change this is on whoever made the decision to pull the trigger on a steady if unspectacular manager who for all his faults had the self same players in the play off zone. That’s the first firing needed in the summer but it won’t happen.
It has been 6 months since Eustace got chopped and 4 months since Rooney, we have had plenty of time to not be in this position, the players are 100% to blame

But since then there's been Mowbray, Venus and Rowett. The players are partly culpable, but they're not 100% to blame.

I'm sure that, if Tony hadn't had to take a back seat, we wouldn't be in this position now, regardless of the JE/WR mess up.
Make Blues Great Again
16:03, Sun 21 Apr
Tilton Rifle
I thought you said we should stick with Venus.
As opposed to Rowett and Robbo. Getting someone in if Venus wanted it was one thing, not having him continue to be the coach is another thing entirely.
Tony Fantastico
16:05, Sun 21 Apr
Suspect the owner (or someone high up at Forest) has well and truly lost their head after today

[x.com]
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:07, Sun 21 Apr
Superb 😁
The fact they didn’t get a pen is just weird though
Tony Fantastico
16:08, Sun 21 Apr
To be honest I couldn’t care less what Venus wanted or didn’t want. It’s not his club and the owners had to remove him from post to at least give us somewhat of a chance. We’d be down already if we’d have kept Venus in charge.
16:13, Sun 21 Apr
His post was first team coach..
And prove it
Tony Fantastico
16:16, Sun 21 Apr
I was shocked when I heard he was put on gardening leave. It’s like Rowett, said my team or nothing.
16:17, Sun 21 Apr
That's a belting header from Maguire !
Micky Harfordesque !
Cov could be on the end of a bollocking here
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
16:24, Sun 21 Apr
Citeh would put 8 past Cov, probably a good thing they wont make the final.
…sent this out officially on X….

[x.com]

Blimmey!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
16:24, Sun 21 Apr
Pathetic.