13:45, Sun 21 Apr
Tbh I agree with mayor about it should have been properly addressed in the summer, though the club would argue that we loaned Stansfield and Burke. Still doesn’t change the fact that getting 3 centre mids in January was a toss decision. If we couldn’t get a striker, should have got a centre half in.
Reedy1968
Why would you give 7k tickets to the away team

Must be fairly confident they are safe. JE will get a couple of more draws no doubt. It's probably just about a wise calculated risk to take the away fans money, i don't think Blackburn are going down
What striker fits that bill?
13:50, Sun 21 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
And I’d rather have spent the £100k and Pritchard’s wages on a striker. Each to their own.

It was available money, why it’s being made out that it wasn’t is weird.

It’s fine if their opinion was there was nobody of comparable value available, I disagree but I understand.

It was a poor decision whether that was their opinion or not. Especially if it plays a part in relegating us.

Last I’ll say on it anyway. Either appreciate the sound logic or don’t, who gives a shit.

But what striker would that get you?

A Hogan mark 2 type who would get slaughtered on here and everyone would be saying 'why did we sign him, we should be playing one of the kids' etc.
13:51, Sun 21 Apr
On their third centre half of the day 😂
13:51, Sun 21 Apr
Shiiiiiiit
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:52, Sun 21 Apr
FFS!!!
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
Back in the relegation zone we go.
We’re down. And we deserve to go. Every other team has a result in them away from home
That’s a massive goal.
13:53, Sun 21 Apr
We’re going down and I absolutely despise our players. Gutless cowards.
Well lads, that’s why you have to beat Rotherham
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Dear oh dear
13:54, Sun 21 Apr
MNafti
We’re going down and I absolutely despise our players. Gutless cowards.

I share your anguish!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!