Told Ya Sammy!!!!!!
12:41, Sun 21 Apr
Might be an entertaining game
12:42, Sun 21 Apr
thank feck for that
12:42, Sun 21 Apr
Come from nowhere, game on.
12:45, Sun 21 Apr
Where would be if we had Szmodics playing alongside Jay, instead of Burke or Hogan? Not getting a striker in January is, for me, probably the worst mistake we have made this season. We didn’t know Rooney was going to be as horrendous as he turned out, but we did know we needdd a striker.
12:45, Sun 21 Apr
Wednesday injury 👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:46, Sun 21 Apr
Thank god Blackburn have one of the leagues top goal scorers in their squad
12:47, Sun 21 Apr
Falstaff
Where would be if we had Szmodics playing alongside Jay, instead of Burke or Hogan? Not getting a striker in January is, for me, probably the worst mistake we have made this season. We didn’t know Rooney was going to be as horrendous as he turned out, but we did know we needdd a striker.

January we couldn’t really afford it. Mistake was not getting one in the summer.
12:48, Sun 21 Apr
Rightly or wrongly Stansfield was clearly signed with playing striker in mind.

We’ve scored more goals than Rotherham, Huddersfield, Wednesday, QPR, Stoke and Millwall, goals scored aren’t the reason we could go down.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:52, Sun 21 Apr
Super Hans
Rightly or wrongly Stansfield was clearly signed with playing striker in mind.

We’ve scored more goals than Rotherham, Huddersfield, Wednesday, QPR, Stoke and Millwall, goals scored aren’t the reason we could go down.

I agree it’s complicated.

I think the way a team plays and is set up can have a huge bearing on how effective a forward can be. It’s not as simple as buying a player who guarantees you 20 goals, which some (not on here specifically) can’t understand.
12:55, Sun 21 Apr
Playing some nice stuff Blackburn
12:56, Sun 21 Apr
We could have afforded someone on loan, I’m sure.

We’ve done this to death, I don’t even know why I’m commenting sorry.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:01, Sun 21 Apr
This has been commented on to death but the limited resources we had between the Summer and Winter windows should have been distributed with the forward thinking that a striker would be required.
13:01, Sun 21 Apr
Agree totally with a slight caveat.

It’s even more complicated when the team has been set up so many different ways under numerous managers. We have had no consistency in selection and pattern of play apart from Eustace at the start and Mowbray before he had to go on sabbatical.

Having Juke and Hogan as our only out and out strikers was a mistake - it’s not a mistake just for this season though, this has been ongoing for a good while. By not playing either, for whatever reasons, it has also impacted the effectiveness of Stansfield too.

Buying a 20 goal a season striker would definitely help though - if only they were that easy to find.
13:03, Sun 21 Apr
We didn’t need one, we needed a mobile forward who could hold the ball up, for 4 months. Not gold dust.

I just think it was really poor and it should be ok to have that opinion, rather than make excuses for them.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H