14:06, Sun 21 Apr
Sufficient quality is subjective. I don’t see why you aren’t getting this, you’re a smart bloke.

Their opinion of sufficient quality, in my opinion, is wrong.

That doesn’t change the FACT that we spent money on other players.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:07, Sun 21 Apr
Exactly, they can only be arsed when it suits. Blackburn are terrible but at least they had the bottle to go and get 3 points at Leeds which will see them over the line.

Cannot wait for the mass clear out on and off the pitch. Wagner ain’t standing for this.
If only we’d kept Villa John, we’d be in the play offs. 2 wins in 15 games for Blackburn proves that,
Newbs
Clutching at straws I know but Blackburn now on same GD as us with two very tough games

Yep, at this point I want Wednesday to put a few more in.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
coventrybluenose
MNafti
We’re going down and I absolutely despise our players. Gutless cowards.

I share your anguish!

They got a standing ovation 8 days ago 😄
14:08, Sun 21 Apr
coventrybluenose
3-1 Wednesday now. Their players have stepped up, ours?

League One Football, 1st Round FA Cup & EFL Trophy against a u21 side, here we go 😍
14:09, Sun 21 Apr
Dear oh dear. Next week absolutely huge.
14:09, Sun 21 Apr
666VAN
coventrybluenose
MNafti
We’re going down and I absolutely despise our players. Gutless cowards.

I share your anguish!

They got a standing ovation 8 days ago 😄

This place is mental.

We win a game and people want to hand out new contracts to crap players, some saying we’re only a few pieces away from a top 6 team.

We don’t win and the players are all bastards who are despised.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:10, Sun 21 Apr
I'm not positive about it. Being relegated will be rubbish and finding ourselves in this position again is unacceptable.

What you've done is twisted my words to suit your own agenda of misery and pity.

You kick and scream about it all you like. I'm sure it'll help.
14:11, Sun 21 Apr
We’re not beating Huddersfield away from home. It’s just not happening. Albion might do us a favour and beat Wednesday, so a draw for us would take it to the last day where we definitely have to win.
bluenosezulu
coventrybluenose
3-1 Wednesday now. Their players have stepped up, ours?

League One Football, 1st Round FA Cup & EFL Trophy against a u21 side, here we go 😍
We need at least one trophy for our new stadium, as we won't be in competition for the bigger prizes let's go for the mickey mouse cup
I said yesterday I felt Wednesday would win, I’m kicking myself for not putting money on it.
Us not winning yesterday was so costly, it’s not like we were unlucky either the performance was shit.
People can go on about yesterday. What about the shocking performance at Sheff Wed under Mowbray? Last minute losses to Millwall and QPR under 2 different managers.

We deserve to go and tbh I can’t see how we survive now. No bedwetting about it.
14:12, Sun 21 Apr
Pritchard & Dozzell came in January, what a tragic waste of scant resources. And Paik, a good, tidy passer but absolutely not what was a priority position. Despite his ability hasn’t really improved us any more than Sunjic & Belik in the midfield.
14:13, Sun 21 Apr
DuDuDugarry
Defenders gave it their all yesterday, so did most of the players. Just didn’t have the quality to find the net on this occasion.

Hi Gary, thought you were at the London marathon!