18:35, Sat 4 May
Seemed to be casting some doubt about TM returning. I really think an announcement is needed this week
If he’s not coming back his replacement is needed ASAP. We have a whole new team to build for next season and the sooner we start the better
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:36, Sat 4 May
Eff WM. Blues said this week he’s coming back.
Wait for the next announcement from Blues
Tony Fantastico
18:37, Sat 4 May
As I and a few others have said. I'd be very suprised if he comes back now.
18:38, Sat 4 May
It’s a wonder they had chance it’s usually tissues and yamyams
18:38, Sat 4 May
There is no need for an announcement this week, wouldn't make the slightest difference.

I hope he's going to be ok.
18:40, Sat 4 May
He might come back, he might not - it is just guessing.

Some people will be right and then tell everyone that ‘they told you so’.

Some people will be wrong so won’t be able to do that.

Whichever way it transpires….
Rab C Nesbitt
They didn’t though did they.
18:45, Sat 4 May
Rab C Nesbitt

They did not say that. They specifically dud not say that.

They said he 'remains' our manager. Which is technically correct.

They deliberately did not say anything beyond that.
18:46, Sat 4 May
An announcement isn’t needed but a decision needs to be made very soon either way (and I suspect it probably already has been).
I think most fans have been respectful and appreciated the need for privacy and whatnot, but we have been without our current manager and his trusted lieutenant for a good while now. And we’ve been relegated.

Cook et al like to emphasise how special the fans are. It wouldn't hurt now to give some indication. It’s a big summer. There’s not much time to eff about. People, fans, the special fans, probably deserve a bit of reassurance that the hard work starts now, and that the right people are in place to start it.
18:56, Sat 4 May
Your right. What I would say though is there appears to be an expectation from many that he's definitely coming back. The facts appear to be more against it.

- He's 60.
- He has had recent health problems
- 12 months ago he was managing a team in the Championship playoffs now he is managing a team in League One.
Bhx
18:59, Sat 4 May
Wonder how long until we find out what's actually happening
19:00, Sat 4 May
Petebaldwin
An announcement isn’t needed but a decision needs to be made very soon either way (and I suspect it probably already has been).

We've all heard the c word and bowel mentioned in the last month or so....
If that's the case he won't be coming back...
Hopefully this lot have already sourced a competent manager if this is the case.
19:01, Sat 4 May
Yeah agree with this.
19:01, Sat 4 May
Just hope the bloke is okay. He's a top man. Would love to see him I the dugout next season.