Wagner’s Dream
His point per game equalled 63 points over 46 games, which would put us in 10th
We finished 22nd because of him. The DvB
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
Just 2 games more of DVB and we stay up.
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
The season has finished.
He took us down. Failed his remit. He took us into the bottom 3 and kept us there
Tony Fantastico
20:51, Sat 4 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
The season has finished.
He took us down. Failed his remit. He took us into the bottom 3 and kept us there
It’s totally pointless vs your agenda, but…..GR got us 11 points from 8 games - TM got us 10 from 6 (with arguably easier - certainly not more difficult - fixtures).
There are plenty of things/decisions to blame - Rowett barely registers on the scale.
It’s getting REALLY boring now Rab.
You might as well just post “Rowett” for your next 500 posts….which would then be identical to the last 500
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
The season has finished.
I agree to an extent. Sheff Weds and Rohl were on playoff form. We needed to catch the teams above 21st, rather than looking down.
I think it’s important to be balanced. Lord knows I’m not a Rowett fan but we’ve closed with 8 points from 4 games and conceded one goal in that period. I think we all would have taken that before the Coventry game.

I think it’s unfair to blame him in the same way it’s unfair to blame any individual. A hundred things had to happen for us to go down and they all did.

What’s clear though is that Rowett is not fit for purpose for a team chasing wins and the performances against Huddersfield and Rotherham showed that. He is what he’s always been - organised, defensive, timid.
20:54, Sat 4 May
Not going all out to win v Rotherham and Huddersfield is all on GR and is the reason we’ve gone
20:57, Sat 4 May
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
The season has finished.
It’s totally pointless vs your agenda, but…..GR got us 11 points from 8 games - TM got us 10 from 6 (with arguably easier - certainly not more difficult - fixtures).
There are plenty of things/decisions to blame - Rowett barely registers on the scale.
It’s getting REALLY boring now Rab
Tripe. Again. Rowett has played Rotherham and Huddersfield. An awful Cardiff and QPR side. Norwich and Preston with nothing to play for. Cov before their biggest game for 30 odd years.
Mowbray played Sunderland, Sheff We’d on play off form, Blackburn mid table, Swansea. Won an away game at Stoke. Yes won away. Leicester and Albion away.
Mowbray got a better PPG and had 787 more shots. You are Rowett or Robbo. Go away
Tony Fantastico
20:58, Sat 4 May
Meadey
Not going all out to win v Rotherham and Huddersfield is all on GR and is the reason we’ve gone
👍
Tony Fantastico
21:00, Sat 4 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
The season has finished.
Tripe. Again. Rowett has played Rotherham and Huddersfield. An awful Cardiff and QPR side. Norwich and Preston with nothing to play for. Cov before their biggest game for 30 odd years.
Mowbray played Sunderland, Sheff We’d on play off form, Blackburn mid table, Swansea. Won an away game at Stoke. Yes won away. Leicester and Albion away.
Mowbray got a better PPG and had 787 more shots. You are Rowett or Robbo. Go away
Dear me.
21:01, Sat 4 May
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
The season has finished.
Dear me.
Indeed.
Btw no apology needed. Although I did say he was exactly what we didn’t need. Others disagreed and were wrong
Tony Fantastico
21:05, Sat 4 May
The point remains, which completely ruins your narrative, that if Rowett had the entire season with his record we would not have gone down.

1.38 points per game for us in addition to 1.5 points per game throughout his career in the championship.

He is NOT the reason we went down. Rooney and Venus reigns certainly are....
21:07, Sat 4 May
Meadey

100% correct 👍
21:10, Sat 4 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
The season has finished.
Dear me.
Indeed.
Btw no apology needed. Although I did say he was exactly what we didn’t need. Others disagreed and were wrong
As I said at the outset completely pointless vs your agenda. Thanks for reminding us all though of the world- beating qualities of Swansea,Blackburn, Stoke, Sunderland and Sheffield Weds.

All pretty scary with a highest finishing position of 14th in the Championdhip😁
21:11, Sat 4 May
Novakainian
The point remains, which completely ruins your narrative, that if Rowett had the entire season with his record we would not have gone down.

1.38 points per game for us in addition to 1.5 points per game throughout his career in the championship.

He is NOT the reason we went down. Rooney and Venus reigns certainly are....
He didn’t. He failed his remit. What he was bought in for.
You’re reported
Tony Fantastico