18:01, Sat 2 Dec
Said we were fortunate to get a draw and he has told the players to stop trying to play it out from the back as they aren't good enough for it and to be more direct.
18:03, Sat 2 Dec
Is that not what his instructions have been?

Or is that a DvB thing?
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
18:08, Sat 2 Dec
We seemed to do it fine under JE at the start of the season.
18:10, Sat 2 Dec
is that a genuine quote

must be a great place of work being told you’re not good enough to do something…. motivation is still the key for me, and i don’t think we’ve got any
18:10, Sat 2 Dec
CastleBlue
Said we were fortunate to get a draw and he has told the players to stop trying to play it out from the back as they aren't good enough for it and to be more direct.

That's worrying just days out where we've had a big song and dance public event about how possession based teams get promoted that we will abandon it.
18:36, Sat 2 Dec
Everbluesince92
CastleBlue

That's worrying just days out where we've had a big song and dance public event about how possession based teams get promoted that we will abandon it.

And so we should, they are not good enough.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
18:39, Sat 2 Dec
It’s an easy assumption that a few of those players know they won’t be part of the plan going forward so are just going through the motions.
18:42, Sat 2 Dec
I just can't get my breath with that.

I need to collate my thoughts because I'm just going to vomit out paragraph after paragraph at this rate.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:43, Sat 2 Dec
Meadey
It’s an easy assumption that a few of those players know they won’t be part of the plan going forward so are just going through the motions.
You may have a point there, but there also are no leaders on the pitch either add to the mix some players have lost some form. January is going to be interesting as we may need a few in.
18:44, Sat 2 Dec
There is a difference between having more possession by generally keeping the ball and passing it to one another in space, and pratting about with it at the back and causing yourself to concede chances.
18:49, Sat 2 Dec
derbyblue
is that a genuine quote

must be a great place of work being told you’re not good enough to do something…. motivation is still the key for me, and i don’t think we’ve got any

Yep i heard him say it. I thought that was the original plan 7 games ago
He also said he thought we got complacent because we had a good 20 minutes at the start, and thats was the cause of the problems.
I couldn't believe mt ears
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:50, Sat 2 Dec
derbyblue
is that a genuine quote

I listened to it, I think he said 'not ready' rather than not good enough. Might be misremembering.
Who does world class wayne think is responsible for this circus, if not himself??
The cold never bothered me anyway
Nikola Zigic
I just can't get my breath with that.

I need to collate my thoughts because I'm just going to vomit out paragraph after paragraph at this rate.

To be honest his insterviews are one the things tbat i like about him. He summed up the game and was honest about how shit we are.

The concerning thing about that comment is if he is telling the players to stop pratting about with it, why are they not listening to him?

He sounded almost amused/at a loss how we couldn't control a ball n make simple passes.
18:51, Sat 2 Dec
Rasputin
Who does world class wayne think is responsible for this circus, if not himself??

Spot on.