20:41, Fri 9 Feb
Hard to say as SW really are awful.
Not good enough. Big half time for Mowbray.

I want Stansfield and Miyoshi on. Get Dembele and Bacuna off.
20:41, Fri 9 Feb
Sunjic has 0 composure on the ball, it’s so frustrating.
20:42, Fri 9 Feb
Stansfield and Miyoshi on, Bacuna and Hogan off for me
20:43, Fri 9 Feb
It’s walking pace in the final third.
No quick ball or incisive movement, it’s really pretty poor from the attacking players as a whole.

Just playing into there hands like this enabling them to get men behind the ball knowing blues have a lack of penetration.
Stansfield and Miyoshi on, Bacuna and Hogan off for me

Dembele or Bacuna, im not fussed which one at this point!
Sunjic has 0 composure on the ball, it’s so frustrating.

Yeah I know he has some real strengths, but it's rare to see a championship midfielder be quite so terrible with the ball (except N'Doye, who was a myth)
20:44, Fri 9 Feb
Bluenose27
We just don’t look threatening or like scoring, despite all the possession and pressure we’ve had.

Possession in itself is worthless despite what some on here think. With the players we have I actually think we are team that is more threatening when we play deep on the break. That's just down to the strengths of our players.
Hogan running through treacle to get on the end of that
TaylorJay84
malahideblues
Hogan is out of his depth, we need Stansfield on

He’s just made a run in behind. Is it his fault Dembele, Bacuna and James are over elaborating and dallying on the ball.

We’re moving it far too slowly in the final third.
We need to be more direct actually take a man on.

yeah Hogan is not getting the right service
it you need a scapegoat look at Dembele. loses the ball constantly then stops can't be bothered to defend
Hogan off at half time hopefully. Sheffield Wednesday look hopeless and aren't defending well but there's no threat. They've got Hogan's one move covered off and he's not dropping deep to play anyone else in so we're left with long range shots. We desperately need someone up front with some intelligence to pull them out of position.
20:45, Fri 9 Feb
Bunch of drama queens
That Poveda looks good. Gets into the final third and actually does something with the ball. Take notes Blues wingers.
These are so bad. It's like playing with 10 men with hogan. We have nothing striker wise.

Our final ball is tragic at times
We should be 2 down