20:30, Fri 9 Feb
So effing fed up of Dembele losing the ball.

Get him off at half time.
20:30, Fri 9 Feb
If we can get one goal, any goal, off someone’s arse I don’t care. The floodgates are opening
20:31, Fri 9 Feb
We look ok going forward but never really look like putting the ball in the net. We bought in a bunch of midfielders who cannot defend nor unlock an opponent’s defense. Instead of getting three midfielders we needed a striker who knows how to score
I don’t mind him losing the ball when he’s trying to make something happen, it’s the lack of desire to chase it back that pisses me off.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
Front 4 have done absolutely nothing. All ineffective.
20:32, Fri 9 Feb
Dembele and Bacunas work off the ball is so poor so far
20:32, Fri 9 Feb
The passing is still poor … I’d guesstimate over 50% are behind the receiving player stopping momentum and putting us on the back foot and even our better players are guilty of it
20:33, Fri 9 Feb
We look like a team who win never score
TrickyBlue

And all just stood there when we lost tbe ball feckin effers summer carnt come quick enough
I honestly have no idea what he offers. He can't score and can't play outside the box.
20:34, Fri 9 Feb
Hogan is out of his depth, we need Stansfield on
Need Stansfield and Miyoshi on for Hogan and Bacuna.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Carlsblues
TrickyBlue

And all just stood there when we lost tbe ball feckin effers summer carnt come quick enough

Other than Hogan, the rest of the front four will still be here next season.
Hogan is out of his depth, we need Stansfield on

I'd honestly rather we'd started Hulk Hogan.
20:35, Fri 9 Feb
Bluemarc81
Nothing worse than playing really well and conceding.

Why does nothing ever fall for us

I think what we can say though is when TM gets his own players in we will be delightful.

Hopefully it’s In this league!

No surprise. we are so soft defensively. soft away from home

mowbray has got a few players in but can he get us out of this relegation battle cos we are in one. here and now that matters. sheffield wednesday look terrible but we are losing. missing chances again and players like Dembele so frustrating. if we lose this game the Blakcburn won is massive