22:05, Fri 9 Feb
4CELL
I keep seeing people so confident that we won’t get relegated,
I seriously am worried that we could go down.

If we don't get at least one win from the next two home games, we will be in real trouble.

We likely won't get anything from the next three of Ipswich, Southampton and Hull.
22:06, Fri 9 Feb
4CELL
I keep seeing people so confident that we won’t get relegated,
I seriously am worried that we could go down.

We’ve had the same said season after season.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:07, Fri 9 Feb
Nikola Zigic
Fat Buddha CBE
That was terrible.

Flashes of good attacking play but barely any clear cut chances compared to them.

Very poor up front and open/soft at the back.

As I said, it'll get tighter before it gets better. We'll be fine, though I can see some are panicking as predicted.

Just be patient.
Sack the newly appointed manager..normally works wonders 🙄🙄
Bacuna, James, Paik, Dembele, Miyoshi, Burke, Anderson, Roberts, Hall even Stansfield not really midfielders not really all out attackers. Too many luxury players, zero moral fibre.

Paik looked useful though and Roberts was better than he had been in other cameos.
TaylorJay84
Sleep walking atm right into the bottom 3 tippy tappy football or not.
Tonight’s been a real eye opener for me about some of these players.
Throughly disappointed.
Yeh as good as we think the likes of Bacuna are they actually are average and we won’t get anywhere until they are replaced with better players.
I don’t think we will get relegated, but it’s not out of the question. Don’t care how nicely we play, you don’t score, you don’t win. And sometimes our defending is really dodgy.
22:08, Fri 9 Feb
Keep the manager at all cost. Even if we go down, keep him in charge, this aren’t his fault.
22:08, Fri 9 Feb
Drudging back to the car phew…..
Im not sure what to say but there seems a lack of desire that youve either got or not irrelevant of the managers, but why do i know. KRO x
22:10, Fri 9 Feb
Very disappointing defeat, second half was awful, our defence is a concern and so is the finishing. Dozzell really didn’t impress me at all, I would start Paik instead. We have to win on Tuesday or we are looking in trouble
It was terrible though. I’m not one to moan as a general rule but that was terrible. Flattered to deceive in first half and second half, depressingly familiar, the whole performance went straight down the shitter.

What is Sean Rush fecking about at. Why can’t these players run about for an hour and a bastard half?
22:12, Fri 9 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE
It was terrible though. I’m not one to moan as a general rule but that was terrible. Flattered to deceive in first half and second half, depressingly familiar, the whole performance went straight down the shitter.

What is Sean Rush fecking about at. Why can’t these players run about for an hour and a bastard half?

As soon as we go a goal behind even the players who are usually half decent on the ball lose all composure. They either just run into players or kick it somewhere without looking.
22:16, Fri 9 Feb
That was as typical Blues as it gets. We had the chance to put a team who haven’t won in 6 games away (as far as we are concerned)tonight - Rotherham are already away.
Win and we’d have been 12 ahead of them, meaning we just need to stay above 1 more team.
It was utterly spineless 2nd half
22:16, Fri 9 Feb
Falstaff
I don’t think we will get relegated, but it’s not out of the question. Don’t care how nicely we play, you don’t score, you don’t win. And sometimes our defending is really dodgy.

It's beyond dodgy, it's timid and lazy.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Fat Buddha CBE

I don’t think it was all that bad. What pleased me was that we continued to pass the ball right to the end, whereas every blues team for 30 years would have hoofed it at the first sign of trouble. It will come.
22:18, Fri 9 Feb
That was truly awful, god only knows where we go from here.