20:50, Fri 9 Feb
I thought Hogan had scored that then.

I think we've played pretty well first half just bollock achingly frustrating when it comes to that final ball. I hope to eff Pritchard will improve that when he's back.
I think we are playing well. Just swap out Hogan and this is ours.
Hogan unlucky from the corner
We aint scoring tonight
CastleBlue
These are so bad. It's like playing with 10 men with hogan. We have nothing striker wise.

Our final ball is tragic at times

Just assess what you ahve said there - Our final ball is tragic, but no doubt that final ball is going to Hogan but its his fault ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
I like Dozzell and I love his corners.

Can’t believe we are losing this!
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
Kleftenbeld
Game sounds silent.

Atmosphere as a fanbase is a myth.

i reckon they've muted us

really loud in first few mins
20:51, Fri 9 Feb
We all having fun? 😀
Almost, remember this is against a team that ship goals for fun.
Our midfield constantly over playing. He aint exactly prolific hogan but hasn’t had a sniff of a chance from our midfield for over 40 mins.

Just thread a ball occasionally between the centre halves ffs it aint rocket
We need Jay on.
Manager made big mistake.
First time I've lost a bit of faith in him.
Don’t know if the recent hype has raised my expectations but JJ has really disappointed me the last 2 and a half games. Maybe I’m being abit unfair.

Hogan, Bacuna, JJ and Sunjic would all be off at half time if it was me in charge.
20:52, Fri 9 Feb
pridding
Almost, remember this is against a team that ship goals for fun.

And we don’t score many 🤷‍♂️
Bring Stansfield on and he'll take some of the chances we're making.
debully
Loads of strikers wouldn't have got near that. His movement made the opportunity for a difficult finish.

Of course no one sees that because it's just so modern blues to constantly shit on players wearing the shirt instead of getting behind them.

vilers

No-one says Hogan hasn't got anything good about him. He has lots of energy and when we're on a counter, he gets in good positions because all he does is run in behind the defender. In that case it worked nicely but of course, you then have to finish the chance off and there isn't a player in the squad I'd have wanted that chance to fall to less than Hogan.