21:34, Fri 9 Feb
Hagley Blue
bluer than blues
TBF we've had 16 shots and 60% of the possession. We've been decent, just so really bad defending and lacking that final killer shot.

So we’ve been decent apart from in defence and in attack?

Apparently possession percentages are really important not like unimportant things such as goals.
I haven’t seen a Blues team with decision making this poor in a long time.

Every, every single time we get into a dangerous position, no matter who’s on the ball, they do the wrong thing. Buchanan there. If he leathers it across goal, anything can happen. But he tries to thread the eye of a needle at the near post.
Hagley Blue
bluer than blues
TBF we've had 16 shots and 60% of the possession. We've been decent, just so really bad defending and lacking that final killer shot.

No, apart from in defence and our final ball. Our build up play has been good and we've controlled possession.
21:35, Fri 9 Feb
Yeah, a lot of the ball doesn't mean you've created anything.
fine for me
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
The lack of desire this half is frightening.
21:36, Fri 9 Feb
Saw this coming all week, didn't fancy us at all.

As I said, it'll get tighter down there before it gets better.

Unfortunately we have hamstrung ourselves with the ridiculous striker situation. That will make it much harder.

We will be fine.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Dozzell off for Keshi Anderson
21:37, Fri 9 Feb
I see Gary Cooke sitting next to Gardner.
Wonder if Gardner is outlining his recruitment strategy and why we still haven’t got a striker who can actually score.
Not guilt edge but plenty of good situations lacked that touch of quality / confidence.

Sometimes a touch of fortune is needed as well to score. Nothing has fell.
Nikola Zigic
Saw this coming all week, didn't fancy us at all.

As I said, it'll get tighter down there before it gets better.

Unfortunately we have hamstrung ourselves with the ridiculous striker situation. That will make it much harder.

We will be fine.

Didnt see it coming at all

Wednesday are dog shite

Mind you I wasnt expecting us to field this starting XI
bluer than blues
Hagley Blue
bluer than blues

No, apart from in defence and our final ball. Our build up play has been good and we've controlled possession.

Controlling possession means feck all. You need to create something. We can't. We play better out of possession on the break.
21:38, Fri 9 Feb
Crap 2nd half
Come on ffs. Urgency blues.
johnthefence
I see Gary Cooke sitting next to Gardner.
Wonder if Gardner is outlining his recruitment strategy and why we still haven’t got a striker who can actually score.

They both looked awkward as feck