19:10, Fri 9 Feb
Amy T
Miyoshi and Stansfield dropped. Hogan starts. Just give them the three points already

Hi Sunik
19:11, Fri 9 Feb
Hoppy
Pritchard ?

Calf strain. Mowbray did say he probably wouldn't make it tonight.
19:11, Fri 9 Feb
Chairman
Amy T
Miyoshi and Stansfield dropped. Hogan starts. Just give them the three points already

Hi Sunik

šŸ˜ Iā€™ll take back the Sunik-y overly dramatic pouting if we donā€™t look total shite
19:13, Fri 9 Feb
Louie Donowa
Stansfield dropped to the bench?

Interestingā€¦

3-1 blues, Hogan FGS
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
19:14, Fri 9 Feb
Stansfield didnā€™t look great last week to me, may suggest heā€™s got a niggle being left out.
Hogan was just fine against Swansea, just support the boys whoever is in the 11 and stop being dramatic & negative, itā€™s a squad game, as I said big week ahead!
19:15, Fri 9 Feb
TaylorJay84
Stansfield didnā€™t look great last week to me, may suggest heā€™s got a niggle being left out.
Hogan was just fine against Swansea, just support the boys whoever is in the 11 and stop being dramatic & negative, itā€™s a squad game, as I said big week ahead!

šŸ’™
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
19:16, Fri 9 Feb
Donā€™t think heā€™d be in the bench if he has a ā€˜niggkeā€™. I hope Hogan has a good game too but itā€™s difficult to be optimistic on the evidence.
19:18, Fri 9 Feb
We've got 3 games in a week. Maybe Tone wants to keep stanno sharp as. He will be on tonight if we need him.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
19:19, Fri 9 Feb
Cattellroadcorner
We've got 3 games in a week. Maybe Tone wants to keep stanno sharp as. He will be on tonight if we need him.

Far too reasonable, be off with you!
19:22, Fri 9 Feb
I think most reasonable fans would have expected to see Stansfield starting. It isnā€™tā€™not supporting the teamā€™ ti recognise that. Like I said, Iā€™ll be delighted if Hogan performs well.
19:23, Fri 9 Feb
Calf injury.
19:24, Fri 9 Feb
This is great. Gives a few people a chance and hopefully pays-off, if not, bring on quality and turn it up a few levels. We will murder them tonight.
19:24, Fri 9 Feb
Not the team I wouldā€™ve picked but for the last few games weā€™ve been shite in the second half with the bench offering nothing.

Maybe he thinks it will be tight first half whatever team he picks, so would prefer better options off the bench when it opens up in the second half.
19:25, Fri 9 Feb
I like it trying something different personally I think hogan is a better poacher

Bring on stansfield and myoshi second half to run them ragged
Tam
19:26, Fri 9 Feb
newblue
I think most reasonable fans would have expected to see Stansfield starting. It isnā€™tā€™not supporting the teamā€™ ti recognise that. Like I said, Iā€™ll be delighted if Hogan performs well.

Yeah, I'd have expected to see him start. On the other hand, TM knows what he's doing, with all factors considered, and has picked the team and set it up in a way that he thinks will get a result. That's more than good enough for me.
Make Blues Great Again