20:52, Fri 9 Feb
Lose this and can see serious serious issues ahead
20:52, Fri 9 Feb
I’ll be surprised if Sunjic is still on the pitch when we restart, an absolute car crash with and without the ball
Happy Clapper
20:53, Fri 9 Feb
Same old shit different manager, we need an overhaul in the summer that’s for sure…..
Stansfield on. Not a bad half, need to get it wide and in behind more. Too much tippy tappy round their box
Le Mod
I’ll be surprised if Sunjic is still on the pitch when we restart, an absolute car crash with and without the ball

Can Hogan join him?
20:54, Fri 9 Feb
Total dominance for me for 40 of the 45. Masters of our downfall again, Long not tight enough, Sunjic absolutely cack and Dozzell passive
#DingDong
Same old shit different manager, we need an overhaul in the summer that’s for sure…..

Harsh.

But agree some players do have to go, Sjunic ain’t the guy
Le Mod

get him off for Stansfield and move JJ back
We’re far too slow and ponderous. Just need to be quicker and start asking some questions. For all our possession, they’ve not had much to worry about.
I really don't know how we are losing this.
The cold never bothered me anyway
We’re losing to a pub team. I dont know how but we are. And it could’ve been 2-0.

We can still win this, but if we cant beat these, who the eff can we beat?
20:55, Fri 9 Feb
NouCamp

Need a rocket up em' and Stansfield on, relegation trapdoor is swinging open if QPR beat Norwich tomorrow, need to (at least) avoid defeat.
NouCamp

Ye if we lose to these then we really should be worried. They are terrible
Dugarry21
Le Mod

Can Hogan join him?

I didn't really get the Hogan thing, but feck me tonight I see it
#DingDong

We’ve been absolutely miles better than under he who I cannot name
Happy Clapper