21:02, Fri 9 Feb
Would go another man upfront 4-2-2-2 if you like.
Stansfield for Sunjic give them something to worry about.

But we need to move the ball far quicker and many with way more intensity in the final third, it’s all infront of them and easy to defend against.
Alex Dicken on X: Jay Stansfield has just been called in from the half-time kick about. #BCFC missed him badly in the first half
Kleftenbeld
The away support which has been awful in my opinion.

We hang the players out when they have poor showings, so why not the platinum members who make ‘the support’ their entire personality?

What are you going on about lol
21:03, Fri 9 Feb
Le Mod
We’ve had 12 shots, we’re playing to the players strengths, we’ve played well

That’s around 45 shots in 2.5 games and zero goals. Unbelievable stat but therein lies the issue
21:03, Fri 9 Feb
We play some really nice football, but we are not clinical enough. It worries me. They are defensively frail, but who is going to exploit that. I’d love to see hogan on target, but I’m not convinced he can do it.
Get one early in the second half and we'll get 3 or 4
21:04, Fri 9 Feb
A striker has to be involved in the build up play. Hogan has had 3 touches. He’s twice run away from balls played to him. His positioning is awful.
21:04, Fri 9 Feb
Don’t deserve to be losing, we are playing well albeit I feel we need to up the tempo a little, we do look vulnerable at the back though, hogans chance was a big one has to score that. Very frustrating half when we’ve been the better side but are losing. We really do struggle with being clinical.
Macho Man Randy Savage

I’m spotting a flaw in the plan
21:05, Fri 9 Feb
Dave
Kleftenbeld

We hang the players out when they have poor showings, so why not the platinum members who make ‘the support’ their entire personality?

The away support
21:05, Fri 9 Feb
dorsetblue
We need Jay on.
Manager made big mistake.
First time I've lost a bit of faith in him.

Christ! 😂😂
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend

I see a flaw in this plan...
21:06, Fri 9 Feb
Kleftenbeld
Dave
Kleftenbeld

The away support

Why don’t you go and improve the atmosphere then?
Gazball?
21:06, Fri 9 Feb
Poveda was best player on the park first half. Looks quality
21:07, Fri 9 Feb
Good - Stansfield on at half time.